Girl Meets Coming Home

TBH I have wayy to many chapters called Coming Home!

Sienna's P.O.V:

I'm never talking to Adeline ever again!

Adeline's P.O.V:

I'm never talking to Sienna ever again!

~Flashback~

Adeline's P.O.V:

After we got to the field trip place, in NJ, Mr. Jones gave us each a number: 1, 2, 3 and 4. I wanted Sienna, Sophia, Taylor and Melissa.(Melissa looks like Jenna Ortega)

Fun Fact: Did you know that Jenna Ortega is 4'8?! I'm taller than her! I'm 5'1! I know you guys are going to be like, OMG! I'm taller than you! IDC! LOL!

Once we got into our cabin( which literally looked like a hotel)

But we aren't allowed to use the stove. Only our cabin adviser, Ms. Parker. She is literally the best teacher ever(Mr. Battle, Mr. Ekeh[It's pronounced EK] and Ms. Hanson). So anyway, we were having dinner that Ms. Parker made. So once we were done, we went to the main hall to discuss what we will be doing tomorrow. So once we were there, we started talking. And I might've... sort of... told Melissa that our mom's were missing.

"What is wrong with you?!" Sienna yelled. "Our father's told us not to say anything." And might I just add that the whole entire school was around us, but they didn't hear us... till now. "I'm sorry! It slipped out!" I yelled back, a little louder. "Guys, calm down. It was just an accident." Sophia whispered. "THIS is why nobody tells you anything." Sienna shouted. Now the whole school was watching us. "At least I'm not a chatter box and complain and say everything that I have on my mind!" I shouted back. "If you really think that, then maybe we aren't best fiends(SORRY!! I MEANT FRIENDS!! JK! Have you guys played that game before?! I'm on level 46! I meant friends!)" Sienna yelled, but a little quieter then before. "Maybe!" I yelled, matching her same tone. "Wait a minute! You guys aren't best friends anymore?!" A girl named Clarissa jumped in. "Obviously! Keep up!" Adrian yelled. "Shut up, Adrian! This is your fault." Taylor spitted. "You told us that you're dad kidnapped Sienna's mom." Right now, everybody is looking at us like they are watching the best movie ever. Sienna looked like she was about to break all of Adrian's bones. All I just did was walk back to the cabin, with Sophia trailing behind me, and a whole room full of shocking faces. The last thing I heard was a scream. It sounded like Adrian's scream. I didn't even bother to turn my head.