Hello

Hello readers. Long time no see. I'm not asking you to vote or comment on this chapter, but I just wanted to talk to you guys for a little bit.

I want to apologize for deleting the sequel to this book. I really haven't been focusing on it and I've been focusing on my other books. I also deleted Fade Away because no one was giving me ideas when I repeatedly kept asking for some. 

If any of you would like the cover to 'You Did This' and/or 'Fade Away', PM me and I will give you the cover. I would have to give you the concept of You did this so that way it makes sense for people who are just reading this book. I also had other Lucaya books that I was going to publish, such as 'College Years', 'Hope', 'When Love Grows' and 'Accidents of Perfection.' I will publish a chapter describing both all six books with their covers, except for College Years, and what they are about.

Also, thank you for 74K views. I can't believe many of you enjoyed this book! I believe it's crappy, but you all think otherwise! Thanks so much for the love. I really hope I didn't disappoint any of you, but I feel like I don't want to write stories about Lucaya and Disney anymore.

I believe that it's very childish and I'm going to be 14 this year in June and I want to focus on what I want my career to be, and it's hopefully, going to be a WWE superstar.

Speaking of WWE, I have 3 books based on them. I'm not forcing you to, but I would like you to check them out. If you see Trust in Me and Imma Dog Too, read Trust in Me first and then read Imma Dog Too because that's the sequel. Switch Up is, by far, the book that I'm proud of the most, so you can check that one as well.

I love all of you and I wanted to say thank for almost 100K views and 2K votes!!