Ideas 2

Hey guys! I have chosen the 1 book that I will do in one of my old chapters named: Ideas. I will be doing: I missed you!!! Most of you recommended it, and I like the descriptions too! I think I will have more than 4 books, so I want you're opinion on these. Most of them are ideas from other books, so I'm telling you now before you guys go all crazy on me and say: "You copied someone!!" Also, they are Peybrina and Lucaya books, with Riarkle as well.

1. Hope(PEYBRINA) Based off of 'Promise Me' by LucayaPromise

Cover:

After GMW ended(with a season 4! Yas queen), the core 4 got married

After GMW ended(with a season 4! Yas queen), the core 4 got married. Sabrina with Peyton and Rowan with Corey. At the age of 23, Peybrina were expecting their first child: a boy. The pregnancy went great. Until one dreadful day: December 27th, their son: Mason Logan Meyer was gone. Kidnapped, to be exact. The same day, December 27th, Sabrina has hope that her baby boy will come home. Then 14 years later...

This is similar to Promise me because Lucas is basically Mason. Mason's birthday is December 21st. 

2. When Love Grows(LUCAYA) Based off of 'When we found you-Raura' by 

Cover:

Hi! My name is Brooklyn

Hi! My name is Brooklyn. I'm 5 years old. I used to live with these bad people who hit me. They told me I have no mommy and daddy. Then people are being mean about my hair. Why is it different? Why is it yellow, and everyone else's is brown or black? What to do with my life?

The girl is Mia Talerico.

So comment down!! Which book do you want me to do? I'm also absolutely going to be doing a family project. The last one I did was a fail. It would be the same name: New Family. The same concept, but me just starting all over again. See you guys next time!(Joey Graceffa) GOOD DAMN BYE!!!