Girl Meets First Night

Hey guys! This chapter is all going to be Adeline's P.O.V. Enjoy!

Adeline's P.O.V:

I can't believe that my favorite teacher is adopting me! I mean, like this is so shocking! Apparently , I get to call "Mrs. Minkus" Aunt Riley! I get so many privileges! Apparently my new dad is calling me.

Lucas: Ad? Where are you?
Adeline: In my room!
Lucas:(walks in the room and closes it) How would you like to help me make a surprise for mom?
Adeline: What will be doing?
Lucas: We are going to make a baby shower for your mom. Luckily she is with Sienna and Aunt Riley shopping for baby clothes.
Adeline: And they didn't bother to invite me? Wow, that's just cold!
Lucas: I told her not to take you because I gave you some "homework" to do
Adeline:(jumps on Lucas's back) I HATE YOU!!! Just to let you know, that was sarcasm.(kisses Lucas's cheek) I love you dad!
Lucas: I love you too, A!

Maya came in the room with bags and bags and bags of baby clothes

Maya: You can not believe what the deal they had at Macy's!
Lucas and Adeline:(look at each other) I'm out!

Maya: Seriously! Look at these cute clothes:

Adeline: Dad, to be honest, those are cute clothes!Lucas: I'm not that into clothes

Lucas: I'm not that into clothes. I just wear whatever your mom lets me wear
Maya:(glares at Lucas)
Lucas: I mean, did I tell you how much I love you?
Maya:(rolls her eyes) ANYWAY, how was your day?
Lucas and Adeline:(look at each other again) Nothing! Love you bye( kiss Maya's check and run to go to bed)
Maya: Well that was bizarre!
Lucas and Adeline: (secretly do handshake)
Adeline: We can't let mom find out
Maya: Can't find out about what?
Lucas:( stammering) uhhhh! That we are....trying to...buy...a dog for you?
Adeline:(fake smiling and whispers in Lucas's ear) Seriously?
Maya: Awww! You shouldn't have! Actually, you should have! Love you guys! Night!

Adeline's P.O.V:
I can't believe dad just said that! What kind of lame excuse was that?

Lucas: I don't know!
Adeline: Oh! You heard me! Sorry!
Lucas: That's ok. We'll talk about this tomorrow!
Adeline: Kay! Love you dad bye(runs upstairs to sleep / as well as Lucas)