Girl Meets Time

Hey guys! I am officially on Spring Break! We had an awesome party, but I am glad to be just updating! Anyway, here is "It's Time"!
1 month later
Maya's P.O.V:
I am officially 8 months pregnant. It is currently March 16. Dr. Addison said that I will be going to labor soon. You might be wondering how is Lucas doing. Well, funny thing, he will never leave my side! I mean, besides going to the bathroom, he will never leave me by myself. Like for example, about a week ago(I know what you guys are thinking about👯💃🏾😅😂), I was in my room. I heard Lucas screaming my name! Right now, it's time for movie night. We are going to watch If I Stay. The girls suggested it and I was to tired to deny it.
Movie Night Outfits

4 Hours Later March 17 1:37

4 Hours Later
March 17 1:37

Lucas's P.O.V:
I'm nervous as heck! Maya is going into labor and we are at the hospital. Sienna and Adeline are trying to make money by doing whatever girls do. Right now Maya is screaming on the top of her lungs.

Maya: Lucas, I'm scared!
Lucas: Don't worry, I'm right here. You'll do fine(kisses Maya's head)
Maya: Thank You.

Dr. Addison comes in the room to see how far Maya is dilated.

Dr. Addison: Good news, Maya, you are 8cm dilated. Just 2 more hours left and then you will see your twins!
Maya: Good. I am not going through pregnancy ever again. The pain is just too much.(has a contraction) Ahhh!
Lucas:(takes Maya's hand so that she can squeeze it and mumbles) This is going to be a long night.

1 hour later

Dr. Addison: Good news, Maya! You are fully dilated. On your next contraction, I need you to push.
Maya: Ok.(looks at Lucas)
Lucas: You'll do fine. And if you need something to yank on, my hand is right here.(holds Maya's hand)
Maya:(smiles and has a contraction) Ahh!
Dr. Addison: Good job, Maya, I see the head!
Maya:(still pushing and screaming) It hurts!(starts crying)
Lucas:(losing the circulation in his hand and mumbles) Wow, she's strong!
Lucas and Maya hear crying
Dr. Addison:(holds one baby) Congratulations! One down, one more to go!

8 Minutes later

Dr. Addison: Alright Maya! I see the body. I need you to give me one more final push and then you will be done
Maya: Ok(pushes with all her strength)
Another cry in the room
Maya:(lays back on her pillow)
Dr. Addison:(gives one baby to Maya and gives another baby to Lucas) Congratulations, two healthy baby girls!

 Addison:(gives one baby to Maya and gives another baby to Lucas) Congratulations, two healthy baby girls!

Maya: Thank you so much Dr. Addison.
Dr. Addison: You're very welcome, Maya.

Katy, Topanga, Shawn, Corey, Auggie, Riley, Farkle, Sienna and Adeline come into the room

Adeline:(runs to Maya and hugs her) Hi mom!
A/N Right now it is 8:30 AM
:
Maya:(hugs back)
Adeline: Can I see my sisters?
Lucas: Careful, alright?(gives Adeline one baby and gives Sienna the other twin)
Adeline: She's so cute!
Katy: What are their names?
Lucas: The one that Adeline is holding is named Natalie Addison Friar
Maya: And the one that Sienna is holding is Marissa Avery Friar
Everyone: Awww

Hey guys! I am so proud of myself! I usually make chapters in like a week but it took me only 2.5 days to finish! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and liked the names. EmmaCutiePie helped me a little with the names. Anyway, I will update as soon as possible!

Stay Cool,
Chatty Chelsea😎