Girl Meets Shopping

Please read the A/N at the bottom! Enjoy!!!

Maya's P.O.V:

Lucas and I were woken up by someone ringing the doorbell repeatedly. Well, technically, Lucas was wide awake, so he went to open it. He knew I wouldn't wake up, even if he shook me. So he tickled me. "Stop, stop! Okay, Okay! I'm up." I laughed. "Get up! It's 10 in the morning! Riley and your sisters are here." He said. "OK, OK!"(If you guys are confused, Sarah and Lauren are Maya's sister. Maya is the middle child, Sarah is the youngest and Lauren is the oldest. I'm basically Lauren. I have to deal with my 2 annoying brothers!) "You have to get ready too. We're going shopping." I said fixing my hair. "I know, that's why I woke you up." He chuckled. "Don't get smart with me," I said. He raised his arms in surrender. "Where are we going to leave the twins?" I yell from the bathroom. "My mom. She hasn't met them yet. She wants to see her little grand babies." He yells back. I snort and run downstairs. 

"Finally! Sleeping Beauty has woken from her slumber

"Finally! Sleeping Beauty has woken from her slumber." Zay says. "You better control that mouth, flat butt." Lucas sighed. "That's my wife." Lucas says wrapping his arms around my waist. "So remind me again, why are we going shopping?" Farkle says. "Well, for no reason. We just know that you guys won't let us go anywhere by ourselves." Sarah said. "Aunt Maya, did you know that mommy is having a baby?" Morgan said. "Yeah, daddy said that Mommy put the baby on a plate and then ate it all up." Nathan continues, laughing. "Oh, my god! Lauren! Why did you eat the baby?!" I say, playing along with Josh. "I didn't say anything! I was trying to say it, but then Josh and his dumb brain(Logan right there. #IDDI) said that I ate the baby!" Lauren said. "But then mommy, how did the baby get in your stomach?" Nathan asks, while he is on Lucas's neck. "Well--" "Nathan, daddy told you! Mommy ate the baby!" Zay said. "Zay! Shut up!" Lauren says. "Really Lauren? Were you actually going to tell them that you and Josh had sex and then--" Zay continues. "What's sex? It sounds nasty."(it does, but when you have it... Don't worry guys! I've never had sex! I swear! LOL) Morgan says scrunching her face. "You know what, let's go!" Riley says before Zay explains what sex is. "Why? She wants to know!" Zay says as he puts Morgan on his lap.(Zay, are you on drugs?) "Auntie Sarah?" "Yes, princess?" Sarah replies. "Is Uncle Zay always this crazy?" Morgan says giggling. "Yep. When he was born, the doctors gave him this funny medicine that made his mind go to places that he's never been before ." Sarah said poking Morgan tummy, making her laugh  "Can we go now? It's sad to see adults talking about middle school things." Sienna says as she walks into the Family Room. "The only reason why I'm coming is because I want food," Sophia says.(Can anyone relate? Is it just me who thinks that this literally explains my life?! No? Ok then...Carry on)

~20 Minutes Later~

No One's P.O.V:

Once the gang got to the mall, they all went their separate ways. With the babies at home, Maya, Riley and Sarah were still bothered by their husbands/fiance. Josh didn't even bother because he knew what would happen. The girls and Nathan ran around the store looking at toys.(literally me. But my mom is always like "you're too young for that). Taylor was running too fast that she bumped into somebody. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She said. "Taylor?" "Ethan? Hi! Wha-- What are you doing here?" Taylor said stuttered. "Is that Taylor's friend?" Morgan asks.(What is with you Morgan asking all these questions?!) "Yeah. She met him on Thursday at school." Sophia tells her. "My parents were at work, so my sisters bribed me to shopping with them. For prom." He says, chuckling. He looks behind her. But the girls and Nathan ran away. "Ethan!" Both teens heard. Ethan sighed. A girl that looked 16 walked up to them. "Ethan! We've been looking for you everywhere! Peyton's in the car." She said. "So, I'm assuming you're Carmen?" Taylor said. Carmen looked Taylor's way and smiles. "Yeah. You know my little brother?" She says giving her a nudge. "Yeah. We go to the same school." Taylor says. Carmen's phone started beeping. "I'm sorry. My older sister is being a brat. C'mon Eth." She explains and walking back to where she was before. "Bye, Taylor. See you on Monday!" Ethan explains. Taylor just waves back.

Taylor's P.O.V:

After I waved back, I turned around to see my dad and mom with different expressions. Oh I'm in so much trouble. "Hey, Taylor? Wanna tell me who that boy was?" My dad says with his hands on his hips and one eyebrow up. "Uhh..." I start. "It's a boy that she likes!" Sophia yells. My face turns red. "Aww, my baby has a crush." My mom says, with her hand on her chest. "I don't like him. He's just a boy who was new, and wanted to get to know the school!" I say extra loud so that way my tattle tale little brat sister got that clear. "You sure?" My dad asks. "Zay! Stop interrogating her!" My mom says. My dad just raises his hands up in surrender. "OK,OK! I'll stop!" He eventually walks away. "Thanks mom." I whisper. "No problem. I was just like that when I met that doofus." 

Hey guys! Sorry for this late update. A lot of shit has been happening. It's only one word: DRAMA!! YASS QUEENS! It was mother fucking drama. So at school, we all don't hang out with everyone. We have like groups that everyone is with. So I usually hang out with my squad, which is: Shanice, Franshely, Wuroala(pronounced: OOO-Rah), Emma, Farrah, Emily, Elany, Aissatou and Dykara. So there is this ratchet ass group of people who think that they are better then everyone. There a lot of them so I'm only going to say the 3 that I will only be talking about: Briyana, Rayvin and Jernaiya. So, during recess, my friends and I were talking and then Briyana and Rayvin came up to us and said: "We heard you were talking shit about Jernaiya." Then Franshely said: "Nobody said that." and then walked away. So then like a week ago, when we were getting our lunch, I didn't realize that Briyana and Rayvin were behind me. So they said: "Is Franshely your friend?" I said "Yeah, she's my best friend." And then they had the fucking nerve to say: "Oh you better tell her to control her mouth because it's reckless and if she keeps that up, it's gonna get her into a fight, and everyone knows that she can't fight." So I just shrugged my shoulders. But in my head I was like:" Bitch! Don't get me into this fucking BS because it's not my fault that you accused my best friend of saying some shit about your friend!" So that shit happened. Also, I also wasn't updating because I am literally YouTube obsessed. I was watching so many Timmy Timato, Twaimz(I miss him so much), iiSuperWomanii, Alex Wassabi, Lucas Cruikshank, Guava Juice, Marlin, Joey Graceffa and Shane Dawson. There's more but you guys don't give a fuck! Comment down who you guys subscribe to. Anyway, before I go, I found the video above. They thought that he just quit YouTube, but he actually did make a video of why he stopped making them, but he deleted it. It will be below. Anyway, I will say what Joey says at the end of his videos: GOOD DAMN BYE!!! Happy Halloween!!! Don't get killed by any clowns!!!!!