Girl Meets Hurt

Hey guys! I just started school. Well when I first writing this chapter, I was at a salon doing my hair, and my mom went to go to the bank, so I was with my younger cousin, Celine. But by the time I update this chapter, I would've been in school. Anyway, this will be another long chapter. The video above has absolute nothing with the chapter, I just wanted you guys to listen to how fire the mashup sounds! Did you guys see the VMA's? Beyonce and Rhianna? Slay bitches! SLAYYYYYY!!!! Fun Fact: When I was younger, I always thought that they were twins!! Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

Sarah's P.O.V:

It's been 3 fucking days since Rebel kidnapped me. He is always abusing me and raping me with every chance he gets. Why are people so mean? Since we all got kidnapped. They would put us in one room, but tied up to a chair. Lauren started crying because she promised the twins that she would come home. Maya was trying to find a way to get out of here, and Riley, being positive as always, was saying there is possibly a good reason to be kidnapped(really?)

Maya's P.O.V:
How is Josh alive? Didn't Shawn shoot him? As well as Missy. Is she alive too? For the past 3 days, we've been not only kidnapped, but being fucking abused. When the guys put us all in one room, the girls were more shocked when I told them that Josh kidnapped me. Well, Lauren was really confused because she thought it was Josh, as in her husband. But when I explained that it was Josh Mathews, Riley was extra quiet. I felt really bad that she was related to the Devil. I wonder how Lucas has been taking this.

Lucas's P.O.V:
Terrible. Ever since I got that call from Josh, I've been bipolar (like me at the doctors). Why would he take her? I thought he was dead. Was he faking it this whole time? Is Missy also alive? Anyway, Josh and I thought that we should tell the girls that their mom's are missing. But Farkle didn't think that that was a good idea because he lied to Sienna and he knew that she would get mad at him. I'm especially nervous to tell Adeline because she might have the bigger reaction then all of the girls. Let's just hope the rest of the neighborhood won't come and see if we're ok.

Farkle's P.O.V:

Well... Here goes nothing...

Sienna's P.O.V:

After school, Taylor, Sophia, Adeline and I walked over to Dunkin Donuts to get some Ice Cream(me on every Friday this whole summer). When we got there, I got a text from my dad saying that he needed me home soon. Luckily, we all got the text so we got our ice-cream and came home quickly. Before we got home, I told the girls that later we will go later to the park. They agreed and we all went home. Once I got home, I called out "Dad" before I eventually gave up. I looked all around the house until I went to my parent's bedroom to find my mom not there, once again. Just my dad laying down on the floor looking at the ceiling. "Dad?" I asked very confused. All he did was say: "I don't want you to get mad at me or yell at me." "Let me just change quickly!'' I ran out the room and in 5 minutes, I was wearing this:

" "Let me just change quickly!'' I ran out the room and in 5 minutes, I was wearing this: