Girl Meets Talk

Hey guys! If you haven't, add "New Family" to one of your reading lists. Shout out to MadihaBhamani for giving me some ideas for the book later. Anyway! Enjoy this chapter! P.S.: If you don't see Riarkle in this chapter, it's because they had to runs few errands but they will be in the next chapter.

: If you don't see Riarkle in this chapter, it's because they had to runs few errands but they will be in the next chapter

Sienna's P

Sienna's P.O.V:
Today we are going shopping because we are going to an indoor water park for a week (EmmaCutiePie I changed it). I don't understand why Dad and Uncle Lucas don't like shopping. It's basically going to a store, picking out what you like, then buying it! Easy as ABC!

Adeline's P.O.V:
I'm starting to get really uncomfortable when Adrian is texting me. He is sending me some weird things that are really uncomfortable. I told Sienna and mom about it, but I told them not to tell dad because then he will freak out about it! Even when we are at school, he shows me some weird things as well. I hear my dad screaming. I knew I shouldn't have left my phone on the table! Crap!

Downstairs in the Family Room
Maya: Can you calm down? You're going to wake up Marissa!
Lucas:(really mad) Your not seriously asking me to calm down! I told you Adrian was bad. You didn't want to listen!
Maya:(puts her hands on Lucas's shoulders) Can you just look at me?
Lucas:(looks at Maya with fury in his eyes)
Maya: She told Sienna and I about it. He won't bother her anymore.
Lucas: Why didn't you tell me that before I turned into Texas Lucas?
Maya:(chuckled) Because you look cute being Texas Lucas!(kisses Lucas's cheek) I'm going to get the girls!(walks upstairs and hears crying, whispers quietly) Crap! She heard the conversation!(walks the door and sees Adeline watching TV and thinks) Oh thank goodness!
Adeline:(sees her mom) Before you say anything, Sienna and I need like 2 more minutes and then we will leave!
Maya:(smiling) Why are guys obsessed with Soap operas? They make no sense to me!
Sienna: Becuse you have you think deeper!(Elany2005 if Shanice saw that😂😂😂😂😂)
Maya:(sits on the bed) What are you guys watching anyway?
Sienna: "Love at First Sight".
Adeline: It's about 2 best friends fighting over one guy. There is a rebel and a goodie 2 shoes.(Remind you guys of anything?😏😏)
Sienna:(screams) TO BE CONTINUED??!! I need this in my life, how will we know who he picks?!
Maya: Well you can continue tomorrow. We have to go!
Adeline:(sighs) Fine! Where's my phone?
Lucas:(comes in the room) Here you go!(gives Adeline her phone)
Adeline:(confused tone) Thank you? What did you do?
Lucas: Nothing.
Adeline: You are always saying that to hide something from mom.
Maya: What?!
Lucas: I promise, I didn't do anything!
Maya:(whispers) Just go with it.
Doorbell rings repeatedly
Sienna:Who's that?
Adeline: I don't know?
Maya: I think it's Sarah. She said that she had something to tell me. All of you: stay up here!

Maya walks downstairs and opens the door

Maya: Have you been crying, Sarah?
Sarah:(nods)
Maya: What's wrong?
Sarah: I'm pregnant.
Maya: And that's bad because?
Sarah: Zay doesn't want kids.
Lucas: That's not true!
Maya: Lucas! I told you to stay upstairs!
Lucas: I don't listen!(turns and faces Sarah) He told me that you said you weren't ready for kids.
Sarah: I never said that.
Marissa starts crying. Lucas goes and takes her upstairs to go change
Maya: See, Sarah? Lucas is a good father to the girls, and I think that Zay will be too.
Sarah: Thanks, sis.(hugs Maya)
Adeline:(walks downstairs screaming) He ruined my phone!
Maya: Who did?
Adeline:(points to the top of the stairs) He did!
Sarah: What did he do?
Adeline: He deleted all my contacts!
Sarah: Give me! I can get them back.
Maya: And I'll be upstairs, hitting a Ranger Rick!(walks upstairs)
4 minutes later, 11:36 AM

Sarah: Here you go!(gives Adeline her phone back)
Adeline: Thanks, Aunt Sarah. Don't worry, Zay will be a good father.(hugs Sarah)
Sarah:(hugs back) Tell your mom I'm going to see grandma.
Adeline:(nods) See you later!

Hey guys! I hope you really enjoyed it. I felt like it was crappy but give it a lot of votes!