Chapter One: Two Months

"Rachel? Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?" asked Maria, the counselor for today. Did I want to share? No, I didn't. All that would happen if I talked was they would try and help me realize that it was a false memory from what they called my "Coma World". It was hard not to go crazy when the whole world told you that you were.

I had been in this psych ward for two months so far and had no way to get out. I have been trapped in this world since October. I couldn't tell them that I had "over come" the nightmares and the need to return because I still did. It wasn't imaginary. It was home.

I looked at Maria, "What do you want to know?" I asked, folding my arms over my chest.

"Well, why don't we start with your favorite music?"

"Classic Rock, mostly." I replied flatly.

"Okay, that's a good start. Does anyone have a question for Rachel?" This type of group counseling was to build our relationships with the other teens in the ward. A girl with Tourette's named Cassidy raised her hand.

"Okay, Cassidy go ahead. But remember. Control."

" What's your- from another world- color?" she chirped the question in the middle of the first. Repeating an inflection of my voice, just loud enough to make it a train wreck of sounds. My face drained in color and Cassidy's went bright red.

"Cassidy!" gasped the Counselor.

"I am sorry...." she said, another tic making her jerk, "Sorry- sorry!"Her eyes shined as she fought back the embarrassed tears. I stared at her, unmoving, unblinking. The counselor looked from me to the embarrassed Cassidy.

"Why don't you two call it a day?" she gently nodded to the assistants in the room. I stood up as I was carefully ushered towards the door, closely followed by Cassidy and the other assistant.

"I am so sorry..." she kept repeating. Everyone in the group knew a little bit about each others reason for being in the ward, but it seemed like Cassidy knew more than the others and believed mine.

"Are you alright? Did she stir up any of those feelings?" asked the assistant in that murmuring tone that made my skin crawl.

"No," I responded calmly lying," I'm fine. Can I walk around for a while? I want to tell her I'm alright later."

"That should be okay. Cassidy just needs her anxiety pills and she can come talk to you." she said leading me to the recreation room. A wide open room with large windows that let the natural light of the winter sun fill it. I sat down in an arm chair and grabbed a blanket, waiting. I closed my eyes and memories painted the darkness with in them.

I felt the rumble of the Impala's engine. I heard Dean and Sam's voices. Smelled Bobby's house. Felt the rocksalt gun in my hand. I heard Bentley's laugh and felt Cas' awkward hugs. Someone put a hand on my shoulder and my eyes snapped open.

"Rachel? Are you okay to talk?" Asked a nurse, Cassidy standing behind her. I nodded and Cassidy sat down across from me. "I will be right outside the door." said the nurse walking Well, that's almost privacy... As soon as the nurse had left I turned to Cassidy.

"How did you know?" I demanded.

She looked at me for a moment, her big brown eyes studying my face, "I heard you. You talk about it in your sleep. Your air vent and mine are connected. You cry yourself to sleep most nights, don't you?" She looked at me sadly, "Its true. Isn't it?"

I stared at the girl before me. Cassidy was almost two years younger than me but her eyes told a story of someone who had seen as much as I had. "Yeah...Its true..." I said slowly. She grinned, the excitement releasing another excited tic.

"I knew it!" she whispered enthralled,"How are you going to get back?"

"What?" I asked surprised.

"Well obviously you're  trying to get back! Your whole life is there! Wow, I'm talking with someone from another dimension!" she started laughing. Which with her was very common and often lasted for long periods of time. "So what's it like?" she asked cutting off her laughter suddenly. "Your world? It sounds terrifying."

I smiled slightly. I was finally talking to someone who would listen, "Its actually just like this one, except there are horrible things. But normal people like you, don't know they exist. You see, to you here in this world my life, my world, is a t.v show."

"A tv show? What do you mean a tv show?"

"Its called Supernatural, as a matter of fact, I was found by my dad and uncle, well it wasn't really them. It was them here. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki"

"That's your dad and uncle!" She exclamied, "I love Sam! Dean isn't to bad but Sam! Wow!" I looked at her funny.

"First off, I know they don't let us watch that, I've tried so how-"

"The nurses lounge, their TV isn't channel locked" she stated, "Wow, so who-" and other squeak and flinch cut her off.

"Dean's my dad. Sam is my uncle."

Her face turned a shade of pink,"not what I expected...They are totally awesome! Anyways!"

"Well its just like the show but real and...and I miss it." I felt my throat grow tight. "I miss it a lot." There was a long silence.

"So lets get you back!" She said brightly.

I laughed, "How?" I motioned to the building around us.

"You've been here about a year right? In this world, I mean."

"I was in a coma for most of it but yeah. Why do you ask?"

"What year was it there?"

"This year actually. But I mean Cas-"

"Castile, right. So Cas sent you a year back, more or less. That means it must be close to when the place you came through will be at its weakest!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I looked at Cassidy confused. How did she know about Cas and the...oh wait. The air vents ,of course, she basically knew everything.

"When did you come through?"

"They told me I was found January 12th."

"Where?"

"I'm not positive but I know that it was on the way to one of the shows locations. Thats when they found me." Cassidy furrowed her eyebrows together and looked at me long and hard.

"Okay, so give me a couple of days and I should have everything we need as far as information. They probably published and article about it or something. Ya know, for publicity reasons. You, little miss hunter, have to work on a plan of breaking us out." She grinned deviously, "Oh and if you hear something in the vents at night, its most likely me so don't worry."

"Most likely?"

"Well we had a raccoon once but I haven't seen him in ages." Shaking my head, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Whatever you say."

I looked at her and smiled. Maybe, just maybe we could be friends. This was it. The beginning of everything. It was starting now, I could feel it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!! Tadah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its here! Chapter one! What do you think? Excited? Let me know! I love you all and am so thankful for your support! Also Happy Birthday to My friend whom inspired Cassidy!