Chapter Three: Here's the Plan

The days were counting down and Cassidy had been gathering up supplies for our escape. She had hacked the security file and found where I had been when Jared and Jensen had found me. She also discovered they had set aside $2000 dollars aside for me in a bank account when they found out that I had no family or recollection of who I was.

"It had everything on there!" She whispered excitedly one morning, 2 days before we were supposed to make our break out and 7 before our time was up. "Here is your bank information and all the passwords." She handed me a folded piece of paper with scribbled numbers and letters on it.

I grinned at her, "Good, because we are going to need it to get supplies for the spell. Did you find those shops I told you about?"

Cassidy nodded, "Yeah, and I even pre-ordered the stuff! So all we are going to need to do it pick it up and pay!" She went quite for a minute then gasped as she suddenly slapped me. Thankfully, I was fast enough and blocked my face with my hand, stopping the blow. "I am so sorry!"

"Hey its alright. You got over excited. It happens." I said calmly even though my heart was suddenly thundering in my chest. Her Tourette's were going to kill me.

"I still fill bad. Like when I punched you two days ago at lunch..." She lowered her gaze. I rubbed my jaw remembering.

"Yeah that did hurt a bit," I grinned slightly however," So-"

"CAN WE GET NEW CLOTHES!?" She interrupted loudly. I paused and looked at this energetic 14 year old with an arched eye brow.

"Of course! I'm not going home in these. Do you know how much shit I would get?" She smiled widely, her dark brown eyes shining.

"Yay!" she bounced with excitement.

"Once we get our hands on a car we are going to have to make a run for it. Get to the bank ASAP and then get our stuff."

"Wait...we have to steal a car?" Her expression dropped from one of excitment to one of shock.

"Yeah....? We have to steal a car if we are going to get out there. We can't walk and hitch hiking is a risk we can't currently afford."

"So we are going to steal some person's car..." she was really upset about this and it showed plainly on her face.

"Cassidy, I will be stealing the car. I know how to hot wire and pick locks. Don't worry about it okay? Plus I'll have to do it again once we cross back over into my world." She looked at me dumbfounded.

"But that's so wrong! Its some innocent person's car!" I stared at her for a moment trying to think of what to say.

"I'm not keeping it. I'm just borrowing with out permission, that's all it is Cas. Okay?" She was silent for a minute.

"Okay....But I still don't like it. Not one bit." She said folding her arms. I smirked a little at her and she smiled back after a while.

"So what is the plan?" she asked leaning forward. I whispered to her what was to happen. She was to get me the keys from the front office after disabeling the cameras in the hallways. After I got the keys I'd open my door and we'd get out our very sad pile of gear from the air vents. Once that was accomplished we would go to the recreation room and climb out the loose back window and run into the woods. She had some how gotten her hands on a GPS so we knew exactly where we were headed and we'd follow that to the nearest town. Find an ATM and get out my money. That was all I was going to tell her for now because the second and third parts might be a little to much for her to know while we are in here.

"Wow...thats crazy! How are we going to do all of that?!"

"Just trust me," I said with a broad smile," We will be able to do it."