Chapter 3- That Kid

Chapter 3 

That Kid

[Zayn] 

I did not see that kid at all during lunch. I guess he does not have the same lunch as me. I just want to see his face again. I still do not know why I can't get him out of my head. Just thinking of him gives me this weird feeling in my stomach.

I love how how his blue eyes look like the ocean. His smile can make anyone smile. WHY CAN'T I NOT STOP THINKING OF THAT KID.

I started to wonder if I'm falling for that kid. I never thought of a guy like that before. Maybe that kid could be an exception. I wouldn't mind if we actually started to date.

Woah slow down Zayn. I don't even know his name and I already want to be his boyfriend. We only talked to each other for five or so minutes cause I was running late.

All this thinking made time pass by very quickly. Lunch was already over, so I was heading to third period. My third period is Math. I actually knew where my math class was. It was located near the big oak tree. I found it when I was searching for that kid.

I walked into my math class. We had assign seats. I think assign seats are stupid. I hate assign seats because you cannot sit with your friends.

My seat was in the middle of the room. I sat down and looked at the desk next to me. I get to sit with a person named Niall. I liked that name. Niall Niall Niall. I kept on repeating Niall in my head.

All of a sudden, an image of that kid popped into my head. I really hate how I do not know his name. I can only call him that kid.

The teacher started to talk about what we are going to learn this year. I zoned out after the first few words.

I realized that Niall kid did not show up to class today. I was actually looking forward to meet this Niall kid.

I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard a knock. Mr. Tucker opened the door and said "You're late Niall. Just go to your seat which is located next to Mr. Malik."

The kid entered the room and I saw the familiar blond hair and blue eyes. Then realization hit me Niall was THAT KID.

[Louis] 

Harry and I were making our way to third period when I saw the worst thing ever. I ran in the opposite direction. I kept on running until I ran into a tree.

I rubbed my head cause it really hurts. Harry finally caught up to me.

"Why did you run off like that?" Harry asked while catching his breath.

"I saw Liam and Danielle kissing." I said with tears falling.

"Liam is the guy that you were talking about earlier."

"Yea. I liked him since I first laid eyes on him."

"Let's skip school and go to my house. We can talk about this problem in a more private place."

"Okay" I said still crying. "I am so glad that I meet you Harry."

With that we walked to his house. The entire walk there he had his arm around me and kept on whispering soothing words to calm me.

When we finally got to his house. I realized that he only lived a few houses down from my house.

He put the key in the door and opened it. When I got in I was amazed by how it looked. He had a flat-screen TV, an x-box, a mini bar, and a waiter. I completely forgot the reason that we were here for.

"Are you rich or something?" I asked still shocked.

"I guess you could say that I was rich. My dad owns a record company and he gives me money every week. I live by myself." He responded.

"That's so cool that you are rich. I'm not going to ask you to let me borrow some money."

"Enough about me. Let's talk about your problem." He said.

I was no longer shock and I started to cry. "I forgot about Liam and Danielle kissing."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you remember."

"It's okay. You didn't know."

"How about you get some rest and when you're ready we can talk about this problem."

"Okay thanks Harry."

I laid on his couch and he gave me a blanket and a pillow. I closed my eyes and I instantly felled asleep.

[Niall] 

I slowly made my way to Zayn. I couldn't believe that we have third period together. I finally made it to my seat and sat down.

Mr. Tucker went back to talking. I was staring at Zayn the entire time. We kept on looking at each other.

I finally spoke up and said "How are you Zayn?"

"I'm fine Niall." He said with the biggest smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I said.

"We have a class together and I finally know your name."

"Sorry that I didn't tell you my name."

"It's okay. I kinda left after I told you my name."

I was about to respond when Mr. Tucker shouted "Malik Horan please be quiet and pay attention."

"Yes Sir." Zayn responded.

Mr. Tucker went back to talking or teaching or something. I looked at Zayn and said "Sorry that I got you in trouble."

"It's alright. I'm already use to getting in trouble. Let's talk after class, so we don't get in trouble again."

I nodded and started to pay attention to Mr. Tucker. He was currently talking about the materials we needed for this class.

I looked back at Zayn and saw him staring at me. I am going to ask him why he was staring after class.

I started to think about Zayn. I started to smile. Just thinking of him makes me smile. I wonder if he is a good kisser. I realized that I was starting to fall for Zayn. My thoughts were rudely interrupted by the school bell.

"What's your next class" I asked Zayn.

"Music." A smile made its way to my face.

"We have another class together." Before he could respond, I grabbed his arm and started to run towards the Music room.

"Niall slow down." Zayn said trying to loosen my grip on his arm.

I suddenly stopped which caused Zayn to bump into me.

"Why did you stop Niall?" Zayn asks me.

I pointed to a guy in front of me and said "Josh."