Chapter 17- True Love

Chapter 17

True Love

[Liam]

Louis and I have been so happy together. I am really happy that we are back together. I was really glad that he liked my song very much.

"Hey Liam. I'm sorry." Louis said.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I'm sorry for breaking up with you for not believing you." Louis said.

"You don't need to apologize for anything. You had a really good reason for breaking up with me. I was the stupid one who messed up our relationship. I promise I won't ever do that to you ever again."

"I know you won't. I know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose." Louis said.

"Do you want to watch a movie and cuddle?" I suggest.

"Sure, what movie?" Louis said.

"Your pick. You can pick any movie and we shall watch it together. While you go find a movie, I'll get some popcorn and some drinks.

By the time Louis picked a movie, I was done making popcorn. I grabbed the popcorn and two Cokes from the fridge before making my way to Louis. Louis picked the movie Finding Nemo. It's one of my favorite movies from Disney.

I put the popcorn and drinks on the coffee table and sat down next to Louis. I put my arm around him to bring him closer to me.

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Then we started to cuddle. He laid his head on my chest and I was playing with his hair.

"Liam, I have a question about your song." Louis looks up at me and suddenly asks.

I stopped playing with his hair because I was afraid where this was heading. I hope he doesn't say anything bad about it because I wouldn't know what to do. That song came from my heart.

"What is your question, Louis?" I said in a nervous, shaky voice.

"Did you mean everything you said in that song?" Louis asks. Whew, it wasn't anything bad. That is a huge relief.

"I meant every single word that was in that song. It came from the bottom of my heart. Each and every word that was in the song came from the bottom of my heart. Louis you are my everything. You are so beautiful that words cannot even describe it." I paused to wipe a tear falling from his cheek with my thumb. I started to speak again.

"That's why when I cheated on you, I knew I had to fix my problem. Louis, I will always love you and only you. You are the love of my life."

I spoke out pretty much my heart to him. Louis started to cry. I used my hand to try to wipe his tears away. Did I say something wrong? I hope not.

"Louis, I'm sorry if I said or did something wrong. Please don't cry." I hugged him and he hugged me back instantly. He shooked his head.

"Liam, you didn't say anything wrong. You said all the right things. No one has ever said those things to me before. I love you so fucking much Liam Payne. I don't even know what I would do if you weren't mine." Louis said.

I pulled him into a kiss. This kiss was filled with all the love we had for each other. It was a very passionate kiss. Our lips were moving in sync. I love his lips so much. We pulled away due to our lack of air.

"I love you." Louis said while catching his breath.

"I love you so much Louis." I pulled him into another kiss. After we pulled apart, we cuddled on the couch for the rest of the night. I'm happy that we are back together.