Chapter 14- How We Met

Chapter 14

How We Met

[Josh]

"What do you want us to do now, sir?"

"I want you to get as close as possible with Zayn and Niall. Josh you will try to get information on Niall while Perrie gets information on Zayn." He says in his creepy voice.

"According to those messages that Josh sent to Niall, it says that he wants to try to get Zayn not Niall, sir." Perrie says.

"That was to confuse Niall and Zayn. We want him to think that Josh has moved on from liking Niall to liking Zayn." He says.

"You are one smart person, sir." Perrie says.

"Sir, What information would you like us to get from Zayn and Niall?"

"Good question Josh. I want you guys to find their weaknesses. We'll use their weaknesses to break them up for once in for all." He says. "You guys are dismissed now. Nice to meet you Perrie."

Perrie and I got up from our seats and headed out of the room. How am I suppose to get close to Niall if he runs away from me all the time?

Perrie and I are walking in completely silence. The only sound you could hear was our shoes hitting the floor. It was seriously that quiet.

Perrie broke the silence by saying "Hey Josh. I have a question to ask you."

"Sure ask away."

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you meet with our boss?" Perrie asks.

"To be exact, he was the one who met me. If you like I can tell you the story of how we met and how this all started."

"That would be great." She says.

"Let's go to the café we went to the other day and I'll tell you the story."

"Okay." She says.

We made our way outside and across the street to the café. We found a booth near the entrance and sat down after ordering a cappuccino for me and a coffee for Perrie.

"You can begin whenever you are ready Josh." Perrie says.

"It was three or four weeks ago at this very spot. I literally mean at this very spot. We were sitting in this booth like us right now." I started.

"I get the point so continue." Perrie says. Talk about being pushy.

"I remembered I was thinking about Niall so I'll start there."

"I don't care where you start. I just want to know how you and our boss met." Perrie said. Once again, talk about being pushy.

********Flashback********

I don't even know what to do anymore. Ever since Niall broke up with me a few months ago. I know what an idiot I am. I haven't moved on with my life. Could you blame me? I lost the love of my life.

Well it wasn't his fault it was mine. I didn't even know why I even cheated on him in the first place. I cheated on him three times and I hit him when I was drunk.

Now I'm here at a café drinking some coffee that needed more sugar. The café wasn't busy at all. It was very quiet. I liked the quietness because it helped me think. There are only a few customers here.

I have to move on from Niall eventually. He doesn't want to have anything to do with me. I couldn't blame him.

I do miss him. I love his dyed, blonde hair even though I tell him that his hair was perfect before he dyed it. His hair was always so soft. He loved it when I played with his hair.