Chapter 9- There's A First For Everything

Chapter 9

There's A First For Everything

[Zayn]

I am getting ready for my date with Niall. I want this date to be perfect because Niall does not deserve anything less than perfection.  I decided to wear a white shirt and white pants. I put on my ball leather jacket.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:45. I should go and pick up Niall. I got up from the couch and grabbed my phone and keys. I locked the door and got in my car. I started up and engine and drove off.

I made to Niall's house on time. It is 6:55. I guess I am five minutes early that shouldn't matter.

I turned off the car and got out. I walked up to Niall's door and knocked. He opened the door a few moments later.

He looked amazing. He was wearing his Crazy Mofos shirt and some black jeans.

"Do I look bad Zayn cause I can change really quick." Niall said.

"Niall you just look so damn hot right now."

"Thanks you." Niall blushed bright red. "Smart goes for you Zayn."

"Ready for our date Niall." I ask Niall.

"Yup." He look so excited.

"Then let's get going." I grabbed his hand and intertwine his hand with my hand and walked to my car.

I started up the car and drove for ten minutes. The entire drive there we were having small talk. We arrived to a restaurant called Nandos.

"How did you know that this is my favorite restaurant?" Niall asked excitedly.

"I didn't know. I just kinda hope you would like to eat here and I guess I did a good job cause you are so happy."

I turned off the engine and quickly got out and made my way to open Niall's door.

"You are such a gentleman Zayn." Niall said still smiling big.

I grabbed his hand and we walked into the restaurant hand in hand.

"Welcome gentlemen." A guy named Jaylen said.

"We have a reservation under the Malik."

He quickly looked at the paper and said "Right this way sirs." He led us to a table that was secluded from everyone else.

I pulled out the chair for Niall and he said "You are still a gentleman Malik."

"I know Horan."

A waitress will be with you guys in a but to take your order and get you guys drinks.Just on cue a waitress came to our table.

"My name is Maggie and I shall be your waitress for the evening. Can I get you gentlemen something to drink?"

"I will get some water," Niall said.

"I will get a Coke."

"I'll be right back with you guys drinks." The waitress said before walking away to get our drinks.

"This is great Zayn. You really didn't need to go overboard with our date you know."

"I know but you deserve the best and nothing less." I said smiling.

Niall reached across the table and gave me a quick kiss before the waitress came back.

"I'm back with you guys drinks." She gave me my Coke and Niall his water. "Are you guys ready to order?"

"I'll have the peri peri chicken." I said to the waitress.

"I'll have the same." Niall said.

"I'll be right back with your food." The waitress before leaving again.