Chapter 18- Great Times

Chapter 18

Great Times

[Niall]

It's been two weeks since Josh and I broke up again. It has also been two weeks that I cheated on Zayn without meaning to.

I still can't believe I was fucking stupid enough to go out with Josh again. I don't even know what was going on in my head at that time. I pretty much cheated on Zayn with him.

During those two weeks Zayn and I have been doing great. I think we are stronger than ever. We went on a date last week. It was great. No, it was one of the best things in my life.

He took me out to my favorite restaurant. We had a somewhat romantic dinner. We had a food fight. The manager was pretty upset so Zayn and I decided to clean up our mess.

After dinner, we went back to my house to watch a movie and cuddle. When the movie was over, Zayn gave me a small present. I opened and saw that he got me a necklace.

The necklace had a four leaf clover. I looked at the four leaf clover and saw ZJM + NJH. It was Zayn's and my initials together. He told me the four leaf cover stood for luck because he was lucky to have me. That was probably my favorite moment of all time.

Zayn is the only person who I want to be with. I'm glad he forgave me. He is also the perfect person in the world. I still find it kinda funny how we started to date only after a day. We barely knew each other but I am glad we got together. That was a great day.

Zayn has never told me how he felt when he saw Josh and I kissing. All he told me was that he saw us making out through the window when he escaped and arrived at my house. I am pretty sure he felt like someone stabbed his heart with a knife multiple times. I think he cried but I'm not sure. I really hope he didn't because that would make me feel more guilty than I already am.

I am still scared at what Josh told me two weeks ago. Josh hasn't tried anything yet. I know he is going to get his revenge on Zayn. I still think he is stupid for hating Zayn due to the fact that I'm dating him.

Why does life have to be so difficult? Why can't it be like a stroll through the park? No, it just has to be filled with pain. 

I just have to stop thinking about what Josh is planning to do. I know Josh very well. Whenever he wants revenge, he gets his revenge. When he gets his revenge, people will be hurt badly.

One time he nearly killed someone, because that person took his girlfriend from him. He beat that guy pretty badly because he was in a coma for a great loss of blood. He was in a coma for a few weeks and when he woke up he did not remember Josh beating him up.

What if he nearly kills Zayn or worse kills him? I wouldn't know what to do. I would blame it on myself if Zayn gets hurt. It would be my fault if he gets beaten up by my ex-boyfriend. If Josh did hurt Zayn, I'll teach that motherfucker a thing or two.

Just thinking about Josh gets me angry. I fucking hate him. He can fucking die. I hate him so fucking much. I will fucking kill his bitchass if he lays a finger on Zayn.

I can feel my anger start to boil. My hands were in fists now. My hands were turning white due to the pressure I'm putting on my fists. I need to calm down. Come on Niall. Calm down. I started to breath in and out to calm myself. After doing that for a while, my anger was gone.

I will not let Josh hurt or go anywhere near Zayn. Josh better watch out because I ain't about to let him destroy my relationship with Zayn again.

[Harry]

"Louis, stop it." Liam said while trying to push Louis off of him.

"Never." Louis said while still ticking Liam.