Chapter 12- School Drama

Chapter 12

School Drama

[Harry]

I am so bored right now. The teacher can't stop talking about Egypt or whatever we are learning. He told us that we will have a new student at this school and the new student will be in this class.

I wonder who it is. Is this new person hot? I hope so. I really need something or someome to spice up my life. I don't care if this person is a guy or a girl. I'll date either one.

I decided to pay attention because I have nothing else to do until the new person comes. I don't really care about ancient Egypt. I mean it's ancient why should we learn it if it was a very, long time ago.

"Attention class we have our new new student here." Mr. David said snapping me out me out of my thoughts. He went over to the door and opened it. A girl with blonde hair walked in. She was somewhat hot.

"Hello. My name is Perrie Edwards." She said.

"Perrie, why don't you go and sit next to Harry for the meantime until I can find another seat for you." Mr. David said and pointed towards me. Perrie walked to where I was seating at. She pulled out the chair and sat down. Mr. David went back to talking about Egypt.

"Hey I'm Harry Styles by the way." I extended my hand and she gladly shook it.

"Nice to meet you Harry. I'm Perrie as you probably could have guessed." She said and she took out her notebook and started to take notes. I guess I should too because I have nothing else to do.

I think it is quite odd how Perrie moved here after Niall got the last text from that person a week ago. The last text stated that person would be here in a week. A week later Perrie arrives. My eyes widen at the realization. Perrie is the one that's been threatening Niall. I can't let her know that I know she is the one threatening Niall.

I should tell Zayn and Niall about this but what if this was just a coincidence that she came here a week after that text. I'm so confused right now. I need to find out if she is the one or not.

I poked Perrie's arm to get her attention. She turned her head to look at me.

"Perrie, I was wondering why did you move? You don't need to tell me if you don't want to."

"I moved because my dad's job. The good thing about moving is that I'm closer to my friend." She said. So she is not that person. That's a relief.

"Who's your friend?"

"Danielle Peazer, you might know her."

"I know who she is. Liam, her ex-boyfriend, introduced her to me. She is a great person to be hang around with."

"Yeah she is. I know that Danielle has a lot of friends here. Yesterday, I saw Zayn and Niall at a café." She said.

"You just need to meet Liam and Louis then you met everyone in our group."

"I would like to chat more Harry but the bell rang like a minute ago and I kinda don't want to be late to my next class. Nice to meet you though. Bye." She picked up her things and left. I guess we talked so much that we didn't realize the bell had rung.

[Niall]

I hate school so much cause I can't hang out with Zayn until school is halfway over. I miss him so much already. I wish we had all the same classes. Wow I sound kinda clingy.

I hate this class the most. It's not really the class it's more because of a person. That person just happens to be Josh and he so just happens to be sitting right next to me.