Chapter 19- Ignored

Chapter 19

Ignored

[Louis]

Today was suppose to be a great day. I was suppose to sit in bed and Liam was suppose to bring me breakfast. After he brought me breakfast, we were suppose to cuddle. No he just had to ruin my perfect day in bed when he told me that I have to go with him to hangout with Danielle and our friends.

I don't like her. She is a boyfriend stealer. She stole Liam from me too many times.

I am only going because Liam is making me go. He didn't really give me a choice. He pretty much said we are both going and that's that.

I am really mad at him. I haven't spoken to him since yesterday night when he told me we were going to hangout with all our friends. I didn't mind hanging out with my friends. I haven't talked to them in a little while. It was the part when he said Danielle was coming that I got mad. Danielle is not my friend nor will she be. She is my enemy. My worst enemy. She is pretty much my only enemy.

I am probably just going to hang out with Harry. That's a really good idea. No scratch that. It's a great idea. I don't even have to talk to anyone else.

Harry doesn't really talk to the rest of my friends. He usually only talks to me.

"Louis, it's time to go and can you please stop being mad at me. I hate when you get mad me." Liam said with pleading eyes. I always fall for those eyes but not today.

I gave him a look and walked right past him. I did not bother responding back to him. He doesn't deserve to hear my beautiful voice. I am still VERY mad at him.

I went outside and got into the car. I was waiting for Liam to come. He got in the car after he locked the house. He put the key in but didn't turn the car on. Why isn't he turning the car on?

He turned his head to look at me. "Louis, can you please say something. I'm sorry that you don't want to go because of Danielle. Just look at the bright side all of our friends are going." Liam said.

I stared back at him instead of responding. I can tell he is upset about me not speaking to him. Five minutes have passed and I still have not spoken a word to him. Within those five minutes was complete silence. It was so quiet. Liam and I are never quiet when we are with each other.

"Louis, I'm not going to turn on the car until you say something to me." Liam said. That's probably the best thing I have heard all morning. If I don't speak then we won't see Danielle. Another five minutes have passed of completely silence before Liam let out a sigh. He turned his head to look at me.

"I'm sorry." Liam said in the most saddest voice I have ever heard. His voice was filled with tears. Am I really hurting him that bad?

I looked over at him and saw him wipe the tears that were falling from his eyes. I am hurting him. I made Liam cry. I made my own boyfriend cry.  I am the worst person in history. I have to stop this.

I was going to open my mouth to say something but he gave me a look saying don't. I hurted him bad. He then turned the car on. He then pulled out of the driveway and then we were off.

[Zayn]

"Niall, are you ready yet? We are going to be late."

"You can't rush perfection." Niall said.

"You're right I can't rush perfection but I can rush you." Niall gave me a smile.

"I'm done now. How do you think I look?" Niall said.

He was wearing a tight, red shirt that showed off his muscles. He was wearing some black pants and he had his hair all gelled up. He looked really hot. Actually he looked smoking hot.