Chapter 6- Happy Times

Chapter 6 

Happy Times

[Harry] 

I've been looking for Louis for quite some time now. I haven't seen him since we had our little fight. I really want to apologize to him.

School is already over and I still can't find him. I'll text him to meet me in the park. I walked to the park. I went to the swings.

I started to swing back and forth. Out of nowhere someone comes behind me and pushes me off the swings. I felled onto the ground. I got back up and turned around and saw that it was Louis.

"Hey Louis. I am really really sorry about what I said to you. I should have been a better friend. " I said.

"It's okay Harry. I forgive you. I should also apologize; I kinda overreacted." Louis said.  

"Louis, I am truly sorry about what I said and I forgive you too." I said. "Now that we both have apologize, we should go and celebrate."

"I agree. How about we go get some coffee," Louis said.

"Okay. It's great that we are friends again."

[Liam] 

I was still thinking about what Niall said to me yesterday right after Louis ran away from me.

"If you only knew," was what Niall said. I still don't know what he means by that. Is Louis keeping something from me? Why would he do that? I tell him everything cause he's best friend.

Could it be that he hates Danielle? Or is it that I didn't tell him about Danielle for awhile.

He always seems upset whenever I am with Danielle. After I talk to Danielle and I walk over to him, he always looks like he is going to cry. Why is that?

I'm so confused right now. Does he really hate the fact that I'm with Danielle? If so, why?

Could it be that I am not hanging out with him as much? I think that's the reason why he won't talk to me. I am going to fix our friendship.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Louis' number. He answers after the second ring.

"What's up Liam?" Louis says. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime, possibly tomorrow."

"Sure," Louis says which causes me to smile.

"Bye Louis," I said and I hung up. I am about to rebuild my friendship with Louis. We can hang out more since Danielle is leaving for two weeks for a dance competition. I'm going to get my best friend back.

[Zayn] 

I can't believe Niall is mine when I kinda just met the dude. A few days ago, I only knew him as That Kid and now I know who he is. His name is Niall. It is a beautiful name.

I love everything about him. I love his blonde hair, his blue eyes, and much more. Niall is flawless.

Niall is my only friend at my new school. He has many friends. I guess Niall isn't my friend anymore; he is my gorgeous boyfriend.

My phone started to vibrate. I grabbed my phone to see who texted me. I looked at my phone to see it was a text from Niall.

It read, "Meet me at the café in five minutes." I quickly text back "See ya in a few." I got off of my bed and took a quick shower.

When I got there, I saw Niall sitting with two guys that I have never seen before. I think they are his friends.

I walked over to where they were sitting. I pulled out the chair that was next to Niall and sat down.

"Hey Niall." I said while putting my arm on his shoulder.

"Hey Zayn, I want you to meet Louis and Harry." Niall said pointing to the kid sitting across from him.

I extended my arm so I could shake his hand. "Nice to meet you Louis and nice to meet you Harry."

"Nice to meet you too, Zayn." Louis and Harry said.

"Niall, how come you didn't tell me that you had a boyfriend." Louis said.

"We only started to date since yesterday." Niall replies.

"Still you could have told me about that." Louis complains.

"Louis calm yourself. You don't want to start to cry again." Harry said.

"Why would Louis cry?" I ask.

"Can I tell him Louis?" Niall says.

"Go for it. I feel like since he is your boyfriend that he should know about what is going on." Louis says.

"Louis is upset about Liam's girlfriend." Niall says.

"Does he like Liam's girlfriend?" I ask.

"No, he likes Liam." Niall says quietly.

"Oh, now I get why he is upset." I said.

"Liam is his best friend and he doesn't know that Louis likes him." Harry says.

"It's okay; I guess. He deserves to be happy." Louis says.

"What's Liam's last name?" I ask.

"Payne. Liam Payne." Louis says.

"I have heard of one Liam Payne. The one I heard about is dating my sister's best friend. Is he the one who's dating Danielle?" I ask.

"Yea, that's the one." Louis says quite shocked. "You haven't met him, right?"

"Yeah I haven't met him, but I have seen him around my house a couple of times." I say.

"That's the guy that I like who is also my best friend." Louis says frowning."

"Don't forget the one you have been crying over." Harry says.

"Shut up." Louis says.

"I can get him to break up with Danielle." I say.

"How?" Niall asks.

"He's coming over tomorrow night. I can hang out with him and try to convince him to dump Danielle." I say.

"That would be great" Louis says smiling.

"It's about time I see you smile." Harry says and we all burst out laughing.