Chapter 10- Hope For The Best

Chapter 10

Hope For The Best

[Liam]

I'm so fucking bored right now cause I have to wait for my plane to arrive in France. The bad thing about this trip is that I get to miss school. School just started two weeks ago and I am going to miss a few days due to this interview.

I wonder what Danielle needed to tell me. I hope she breaks up with me cause that would make my job a whole lot easier cause I don't have to tell her that I like Louis.

Zayn is the only person who knows about my crush on Louis. I'm pretty sure that Zayn told Niall about me being gay and that I like Louis.

"Attention passengers, we will be landing in five minutes. Please be seated." The flight attendant said.

It's about time. I've been so bored since this flight started. I will finally tell Danielle about my feelings for Louis. I just hope she is okay with breaking up with me.

The plane finally landed and I was waiting for Danielle to pick me up. I was starting to get nervous about telling her. I don't think I can do it.

I saw her walking up to me. She looked really beautiful today. Any guy would be lucky to be with her.

"Hey Liam." Danielle said before giving me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey Danielle." I still don't know how to her about breaking up with her.

"So what was the important thing you needed to tell me?" She asked me. I forgot that I told her that over the phone.

"I was wondering if we can break up." I said avoiding eye contact with her.

"Why do you want to break up with me?" She said in her normal, calm voice. I am actually surprised she isn't mad about me trying to dump her.

"I like someone else for awhile now but I didn't know they like me back. I know what the contract states and I can't break up with you but you can break up with me."

"Sure I'll break up with you if you tell me who you like and if we can stay as friends." She said.

"Wait, you're not mad?"

"Of course I'm not mad. Why would I? We aren't really dating Liam. Management made us into a couple so I can get more people to come to my shows. Now tell me who you like." She said.

I completely forgot that we aren't really dating. I should have read that contract better.

"The person who I like is Louis,my best friend. Oh, I would like to be you friend still, Danielle." I said looking down not wanting to see her face since I just told her that I was gay.

"OH MY GOD LIAM YOU'RE GAY." Danielle said.

"Yeah, do you hate me?"

"No, I don't hate you. I'm just surprised I wouldn't have thought you were gay at all. I can finally have a gay best friend." She then slapped my face.

"Ow, what was that for?" I said while rubbing my face which really hurts now. My face is probably red cause of that slap.

"That was for not realizing that Louis likes you." She said.

"You knew about Louis liking me. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I knew Louis liked you because whenever I hug or kiss you he always seems like he is about to cry. I didn't tell you because I wanted you to realize it for yourself." She said smiling. "Oh, by the way we are over Liam Payne." She said before we both saw a camera flash.