Chapter 22- Aftermath

Chapter 22

Aftermath

[Harry]

Louis told me to meet him and Liam at the park in five minutes. He texted me that twenty minutes ago. What is taking them so long?

I saw Liam and Louis walking towards with a very sad looking Zayn. I walked over to them.

"Sorry it took so long, Harry. Zayn did not want to get up." Liam said.

"It's okay so what was the important thing you needed to tell me."

"We have a big problem and we need your help." Louis said.

"What's the problem?"

"Zayn and Niall broke up." Louis said. My eyes widen. I am completely shocked. They were perfect for each other.

"Was it because of his secret?" Louis and Liam just nodded their heads.

"Zayn, are you okay?" He just shook his head. I can see he is trying to hold back those tears. I can see in his eyes that he has been crying over Niall for some time.

"Zayn, come over here." He walked to where I was and I gave him a hug and patted his back. He hugged me back and he started to cry almost instantly.

"Everything will get better." Liam said. Zayn is sure taking this hard. Zayn sure does love Niall.

"We should take him back to my house because he looks terrible." Liam and Louis just nodded their heads.

"Help me pick Zayn up and take him to my car." Liam said. I grabbed his arms while Liam and Louis grabbed Zayn's legs.

It took us a few good minutes to drag him to Liam's car. When we got to Liam's car, we put Zayn in the back. I sat next to him while Louis took the passenger and Liam took the driver's seat.

Liam turned the car on and started to drive off. We arrived at my house a few minutes later. It's a good thing that I don't really live that far from the park.

Liam and Louis got out of the car and came over to where Zayn was. "I'll carry him." Liam said while I unlocked the door. Liam picked Zayn up and took him inside.

Liam sat Zayn down on a couch. After awhile I heard faint snores coming from Zayn, he cried himself to sleep. I gently covered him up with a blanket trying not to wake him up.

"What are we going to do?" Liam said.

"We have to think of something before this gets worse." Louis said.

Niall broke up with Zayn because he thought Zayn told everyone at our school his secret. All we have to do is convince Niall that Zayn didn't do it.

"Hey guys. I know what we have to do." Liam and Louis just gave me a look telling me me to continue.

"Niall broke up with Zayn because of his secret. All we have to do fix this problem is to convince Niall that Zayn was not the one who told everyone his secret."

"That's a great idea. We need to do it soon because I don't know how much more tears Zayn can shed." Liam said.

"We can do it tomorrow because it is starting to get kinda late." Louis said. We all just nod.Tomorrow we will get Zayn and Niall back together hopefully.

Why does love have to be so painful? It's a good thing that I am not in love with someone. We will fix Zayn's broken heart and fix his relationship with Niall tomorrow. I really hope we can fix this problem.

[Niall]

Why did I do it? Why did I listen to him? I didn't want to break up with Zayn. I love him with all my heart but Josh threatened to hurt him. I couldn't let Josh hurt Zayn. I wouldn't be able to live with the fact that he hurt Zayn because of me.