Chapter 15- The Little Things Of Life

Chapter 15
The Little Things Of Life

[Harry]
I am so tired and I have to meet Liam in an hour to rehearse the song he wrote for Louis. I wish someone wrote me a romantic song.
I guess staying up late and drinking a lot of sodas was not the best idea. Maybe I'll learn from this, probably not.

I got up from my bed and made my way into the bathroom. I took off all clothes and went into the shower. I showered for about twelve minutes and got out and I dried myself up.

I put on some black boxers and then some black pants. I then put on a plain, white t-shirt.

I grabbed my house keys and got out of the house. I locked it and made my way to Liam's house. It was very short walk.

When I got there, I saw that Zayn, and Niall were already there. Nice to know that I am the last one here.

"So now that everyone is here. Let's get to business." Liam  said.

Liam gave all of us a piece of paper. The paper had notes and lyrics. Our solos were highlighted in different colors. Mine was highlighted in green, Zayn in red, Niall in blue and Liam was in yellow.

I was skimming through the sheet music to see how many solos I had. I had two solos and a duet with Niall.

I looked over the lyrics and saw how romantic it was. I think these lyrics came from the bottom of Liam's heart.

"So, does anyone have any questions on what I have written?" Liam said.

"Why do I have to start off the song?" Zayn said. He has a good point. Liam should be the one to start it off.

"I made you start off the song because I thought your voice would sound great at that part." Liam said. Which is true. Zayn has a beautiful voice when he sings.

"Thanks Liam." Zayn said.

"Anyone else have any questions?" Liam said.

We all looked at each other and saw that no one was going to ask him anything.

"Okay let's get started then." Liam said. I can tell that he really wants Louis to take him back and forgive him.

We practiced for an hour and let me tell ya something. This song is great. I wish someone wrote me song but oh well Louis is the lucky one.

We took a break after our one hour practice. The entire break we were messing around so much. Liam made us food except we didn't eat it. We kinda had food fight which resulted in Zayn having spaghetti in his hair, Niall having meatballs shoved down his pants and I have the sauce all over. Liam wasn't part of our food fight.

I think it was Zayn who shoved meatballs down Niall's pants. It was funny though. Zayn had to wrestle down Niall just to do that.

I put my bowl of spaghetti on Zayn's hair. He was mad as hell though but he thought it was Niall who did that to him.

He soon found out that it was me and him and Niall threw the sauce all over me.

Come to think of it I don't even know how this food fight even started. It was a great food fight for sure.

Liam told us all to go home and get cleaned up before we head over to Louis' house.

We were all about to leave when we heard a knock. Liam went over to the door and opened it. I didn't see who it was cause Liam was blocking my way but by his shocked face it had to someone he didn't expect to come. Liam moved out of my way and I was shocked myself. It was none other than Louis.

[Louis]
I am still very upset about Liam cheating on me. I still don't know he even did it in the first place. He hasn't even called or texted me since yesterday. At least he is giving me some space.