Chapter 23- He's Gone

Chapter 23

He's Gone

[Liam]

When I woke up, I was all alone in the guest room. Where was Louis? He is normally not a morning person.

I got out of the bed and headed to the kitchen where I found Louis and Harry eating some cereal. I grabbed a bowl and pour some cereal. Then a grabbed the milk from the fridge and poured it in my cereal and started to eat.

"Ready for the big day." Harry said.

"Yup." Louis and I said at the same time. Louis and Harry finished their cereal a minute later and put their bowls in the sink. Now they were waiting for me to finish. I finished five minutes later.

"Now that we are all ready, we can leave and fix this mess."

"Wait a minute, I have to get my phone." Louis said and left. He came back a few seconds later.

"Hey Harry. What's on the floor next to your couch?" Louis said and Harry just shrugged.

I went over and saw that it was a phone. It was Zayn's phone.

"It's Zayn's phone. Where is he?"

"He left sometime this morning because when I woke up, he was gone." Louis said.

"He must have been in a rush if he forgot his phone. He never forgets it." Harry said.

"We can take it to him after we knock some sense into Niall." I proposed. They just nodded their heads.

"Let's go already." Harry said.

We left the house and made it to Niall's house a few minutes later. Louis knocked on the door and Niall answered it a few moments later.

"Hey guys. What are you all doing here?" Niall said while moving out the way so we could enter. We all sat down on a single couch while sat on his own.

"We came to talk about you and Zayn." Louis said.

"About what?" Niall said.

"We wanted to tell you Zayn did not tell the school your secret. It was probably Josh who did that. Zayn would never do that to you." Harry said.

"I know." Niall said.

"Jus- Wait, you know?" Harry said.

"Yeah. I realized he could not have told everyone my secret because I never told him. The only person who knew about it was Josh." Niall said.

"Well this was a lot easier than I thought." Louis and Harry both said yup.

"I was actually about to go to Zayn's house to apologize to him but then you guys came along." Niall said.

"That's kinda funny because the three of us were going over to Zayn's house to return his phone that he left at Harry's this morning." Louis said.

"I guess now we could all go to Zayn's house."

"I would rather go by myself to see Zayn when I am going to apologize to him and ask him to take me back." Niall said.

"We understand Niall. Can you at least give him his phone back?" Harry said and Niall nodded his head. I gave him Zayn's phone.

"If anything goes wrong, call me or Louis or Harry."

"I will. Well I have to get this over with. You guys can stay here until I come back. That's if I come back." Niall winked at us before closing the door behind him.

"Okay guys what do you want to do?" After I said that, Louis and Harry were already FIFA. As soon as the game came on, they began to fight over who is going to play and who is going to set out. This is going to be a long morning. I hope everything goes well with Niall and Zayn.