Chapter 4- Life's a Pain

Chapter 4 

Life's A Pain

[Harry] 

I feel so bad for Louis. He has to live with Liam, the love of his life, dating some chick called Danielle.

School is already over and all Louis has done is sleep and cry over Liam.

It tears my heart to see him like this. I know I just met the dude, but I just can't help myself but feel that way.

"Harry where are you?" Louis said with a hoarse voice due to all his crying.

"I'm here Louis." I said while walking into the living room.

"Why can't he like me?"

"I don't know why, but maybe it's cause he is too stupid to notice."

"He's not the stupid one here. I'm the stupid one, because I actually thought he could've liked me. I am really stupid for believing in such a thing."

"Stop putting yourself down. It's not helping your case. Just give him some time to realize his mistake."

"If I give him time then he will marry Danielle and have a future with her. That is going to kill me. I always imagined that we would have a future together and now it is never going to happen."

"Louis has it ever occurred to you that maybe he does not like guys."

"Why would you say that? I'm here trying to accept the fact that he is with Danielle and not me and you're here saying that I will never have a chance with him."

"I'm sorry. It's just that he might not be into you."

"FUCK YOU. I'm out of here. I thought you were my friend. I guess I was wrong." The look he gave me while he said that made me feel extremely guilty. Louis got up from the couch and slammed the door.

I really messed up. I just met him and I just lost him. He was looking for some type of reassurance and all I did was make things worse for him. I'm so stupid. I have to make this up to him. Maybe I can get Liam to dump Danielle. I will do anything to fix this problem.

[Zayn] 

Niall let go of my hand and ran away. I yelled out for him, but all I got was him running faster.

I did not know why he ran away, but I had a feeling it had to do with Josh.

I made my way to Josh. I tapped on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey are you Josh?" I asked in a very shy voice.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" He said with a creepy smile.

The way he looks gives me this bad feeling. He has a black leather jacket, boots, worn out pants, and a blue plaid shirt with a tank top underneath it. He had a tattoo of a lion on his arm. He looked very strong and scary.

"I'm asking cause you made my friend, Niall, run away like he was scared out of his mind."

"Niall, I haven't heard that name in awhile. He's scared of me just like everyone else is. When you see him tell him I missed seeing him."

Why do I have this feeling that he is keeping something from me? I need to know what is between Niall and him.

"Why do you miss him? He is obviously scared of you."

I was not prepared for what he said next. What he said made my heart ache in pain.

"I miss him, because he was my boyfriend."

[Louis] 

I kept on running until I ran into a tree and felled down. Ouch. My head hurts.

I still cannot believe that Harry would say that. I thought he was my friend. I guess I was wrong.

I stayed on the ground for a good five minutes before getting up.

You know what who needs Liam anyway. I don't need him. I can live my life without Liam James Payne.

Who am I fucking kidding? I need him in my life. I need him to heal my broken heart.

I didn't realize that I was crying until I felt something wet on my face. I wiped my tears.

I have to find a way to get him to be mine, but first Danielle needs to go. I barely know her and I already hate her.

I have to try to get Liam. I could call him and see of he wants to hang out today.

I took out my phone and unlocked it. I then dialed his number. He answered after the third ring.

"What's up Louis?" His voice will be the death of me.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out."

"Louis I would like to, but I have a date with Danielle. Sorry Lou. I have to go. Bye Louis." Liam hanged up on me. He has never done that before. He usually waits until I say goodbye.

I can't believe that he would hang out with that slut instead of his best mate.

She seriously needs to go. I could barely stand Liam with her for one day. I might have to live with the fact that she might be with him for awhile.

Why is my life filled with so much pain? First my parents getting divorced and now my best mate leaving me for some stupid, ugly ass whore.

I have to stop crying and man up. I need to win my man back even though he was never mine to start with.

I felt my phone vibrated. It was a text from Niall. It read "Louis come and help me. I'm in trouble."

[Niall] 

I couldn't see him not after what he did to me. Josh he was my first love. I still can't believe him.

I was walking to my house when I heard some footsteps behind me.

I turned around and saw a guy running at me. I didn't have enough time to respond. He punched me on the nose. It hurt like hell. Before I knew it, I was on the ground and he was kicking me all over the place.

He grabbed my right arm and twisted it all the way back and I heard a snap. He ran way after that.

I got up very slowly and I saw blood everywhere. I was bleeding from my nose and my arm was in so much pain that I started to cry.

I grabbed my phone with my left hand and sent Louis a text message to help me. I guess I should've called him.

After what felt like an eternity, Louis arrives at my house. He gets out of his car and quickly makes his way to me and picks me up and takes me to his car.

He drove to hospital really fast. I was surprised he didn't get pulled over.

At the hospital they told me that I just had a broken arm and I had to wear a cast. I was relieved to hear that was all he did.

I am currently at my house after Louis dropped me off. He didn't say anything to me at all. He must still be upset about Liam.

I remembered about that I ditched Zayn. He probably hates me. I'll hope he doesn't hate me. We just became friends. I didn't even get his number. I am so stupid. Anyways I hope tomorrow is a better day than today.