Chapter 24- Torture

Chapter 24

Torture

[Niall]

It has been a week since Zayn moved to who knows where. This entire week has been horrible. I have been crying pretty much the entire time. I have also been going out a lot more just so I can clear my mind.

I really miss him a lot. The guys try to comfort me but it is not really working. I am trying really hard to accept the fact that he left but I just want to be in his arms again. I also want him to come back and never leave me again.

I miss the way he plays with my hair when we are cuddling and the way he holds me so close to his chest. I just want to take back all those words I said to him.

The guys have been taking Zayn's departure real hard as well. They just haven't taken it as hard as me.

One time Harry yelled at me for making Zayn leave. It was my fault anyway. He did apologize soon after. I am always the one who messes things up.

I need to clear up my mind. I think I am going to take a walk. I walked out of my house and started to walk along the sidewalk.

Two minutes into the walk, I make it to the park. I looked at all the people and saw how happy they were. They had a smile on their faces. I wish I was smiling.

They looked like they were having so much fun. There were kids just playing around and laughing. I have not smiled this entire week.

I walked to the pond that is located on the other side of the park. When I get there, I sit down on a large boulder. I look at the pond to see how everything is so calm and quiet. I wish my life is as calm and peaceful as nature.

I grab a pebble and throw it at the pond. I made it skip four times. Zayn use to make my heart skip a beat every time I see him.

I saw something move in the water. I got up and saw that it was two different colored fishes swimming together in a circle. They looked like they were a couple. One of them is black and the other one is white.

They reminded me of yin and yang. They were two completely different type of fishes. Just like Zayn and I. We were complete opposites.

Everything pretty much reminds me of Zayn. That makes everything a thousand times worse. I am trying to forget about him. Not really. I'm just trying to get over the fact that he moved away.

I picked up a rock and threw at the fishes. The fishes swam in different directions. Then the black fish found its way to the white one a few minutes later.

I threw another rock at the again. They got separated once again and found each other moments later.

I was completely shocked. I threw rocks over and over again at them. Every time they would get separated and then they find each other. Does this mean Zayn and I will find each other? It could also mean that one day I will find Zayn.

I really hope so. I want to see him again. Those fishes could be a sign. I highly doubt it. I don't really believe in all that crap.

If it was true, I would be a really happy person. I would be jumping with joy, but sadly it will never happen. I just have to wait for Zayn to come back home. If he ever comes back. 

[Louis]

Niall is taking Zayn's departure really hard. I tried to cheer him up but he pushes me away. I really want to help him.

Without Zayn our little group is not complete. It is basically Liam, Niall, Harry, and I now. I have not spoken to Danielle in a while which is a good thing since I do no like her. She tends to be busy with all her dancing and stuff.