Chapter 21- Intense

Chapter 21

Intense

[Josh]

Niall is so easy to trick. He always falls for my plans no matter how stupid they are. Sometimes he makes it way too easy.

He needs to break up with Zayn before I can move on with my plan. He will probably break up with him any moment now since he thinks Zayn told his secret to the entire school.

I can't believe Niall blamed Zayn for those posters. He should have known it was me. Actually it was Liam who hanged them up but I was the one who wrote it all out.

Speaking about Liam, I still have to tell him to come to my house for his next assignment. I grabbed my phone and sent him a text telling him to meet me here in a few minutes.

I love messing with Liam. I love how I can tell him what to do. He has to do what I tell him and he can't do nothing about it.

I heard a knock a few moments later. I knew it was Liam. I yelled out it's open and Liam popped into my room a few seconds later.

"What do you what now?" Liam said clearly annoyed. I think Liam is starting to hate working for me. Tough luck for him cause I sure ain't going to make his job any bit easier.

"I just want you to tell me what happened to Zayn."

"He got beaten by Louis pretty badly and Niall punched him hard which caused him to black out."

"So everything went great. I presume."

"From your point of view I guess you could say that but I am still completely against this idea." Liam said. I smiled at that comment.

"Ready for your next assignment, Liam?"

"Not really but it's not like I have a choice." Liam said.

"Look at you, you're starting to learn how this business works. Anyway that's beside the point, your next assignment is to make sure that Zayn does not see or speak to Niall. This is to further convince Niall that Zayn wrote those papers."

"There's just one problem with your plan." Liam said.

"What's the problem with my plan?"

"Zayn is on his way to Niall'sand I have to be there." Liam said. So Zayn is trying to get Niall to forgive him. Well I'm not going to allow that to happen.

"I have another idea. Since you're going to be there, try to convince Niall that Zayn hates him. Better yet get them into a huge fight to the point that Niall breaks up with Zayn."

"Don't you think that is a little bit over the top. I mean getting them to fight on purpose is kinda cruel." Liam said.

"I don't care if it's cruel. Plus I never said I was a nice person. All I want is Niall's heart back and I will do anything that's necessary to get it."

"Fine I'll get them to get into a major fight. I will never forgive myself that I was the reason they had a big fight and broke up because of it." Liam said.

"Liam, it's okay. Look at the bright side."

"What bright side is there to this?" Liam said.

"The bright side is that I will get Niall back. Another bright side is that you will feel relax knowing that Louis is safe and sound in your arms."

"Well, I'm going to go ruin my friends' relationship. Bye Josh." Liam said before leaving me.

Liam better succeed or else Louis gets it. Wait a minute, I just thought of a better idea to get Niall to be mine.