Chapter 7- It's About Time

Chapter 7

It's About Time

[Louis]

I am walking to Liam's house to hang out with him. We haven't hanged out in awhile due to the Danielle situation.

Zayn is going to talk to Liam after Liam and I hang out. He is hopefully going to convince Liam to dump her.

I finally made it to Liam's house. I knocked on the door. He opens the door shortly after. He looks so gorgeous.

"Hey Louis," he said with a smile.

"Hey Liam. What are we going to do today?"

"I was hoping we could go for a walk. It's okay if you don't want to." Liam says.

"A walk sounds like a lot of fun."

"Great then let's get going." Liam says while closing the door.

"Where should we walk to?"

"Anywhere I guess. I just want to hang out with you just like we use to." Liam says.

Those last few words he said really struck me. That is all I really wanted. I wanted Liam and I to be best friends again.

"I hope we can hang out a lot more."

"We can since Danielle won't be here for two weeks." He says.

We walked for about an hour and we decided to lay down on a hill. Liam was laying next to me. He looked so beautiful.

We were laying there without saying a single word. We were just staring at the sky.

I was about to close my eyes to rest for awhile when Liam said, "Louis, do you like someone?"

That question completely filled me with shock. I can't tell him that I am deeply in love with him but I also don't want to lie to him either. I don't know what to do.

"Liam, I do like someone." I was really hoping he wouldn't ask who it was. I wouldn't know what to say if he did ask me.

"Are you going to tell me who it is or not, Louis?" Liam says.

That was the question I was dreading to hear. I don't know what to say. Should I tell him or not? I might as well tell him. Here I go. I'm about to tell Liam that I love him.

"Liam, the person who I like is -" I was cut off by Liam's phone.

Liam answered his phone. I was wondering who called him. After a few moments, Liam hanged up.

"Louis, I'm really sorry but I have to go. Danielle is on her way to her friend's house and she wants me to go." Liam says with a sad look.

"It's okay Liam. I understand." Once again Liam picks Danielle over his best friend.

Liam got up and left. He didn't even say goodbye to me. He will never know the pain I go through. I just hope Zayn can help.

[Niall]

"Zayn hurry up. You are going to be late."

"I'm coming. How can I be late if I'm going to my house?" Zayn says.

"Louis texted me that Liam is already on his way."

"I thought since I'm your boyfriend you would be glad to spend more time with me."

"You know I would want you to but you promised Louis."

Zayn finally comes down and goes straight for his keys.

"I'm ready to leave now." He says.

"You are forgetting one thing."

He started to check his pockets.