Chapter 8- What To Do?

Chapter 8

What To Do?

[Zayn]

I am glad that I convinced Liam to follow his heart. I think him and Louis would look cute together. Did I just say cute? Wow I'm even more gay than I thought.

They are meant to be with each other. They are best friends. Louis' pain will finally end. He can finally get his man.

That reminds me that I still have to text Niall about this. I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Niall about Liam liking Louis.

My phone vibrated a few seconds later. I saw that I got a text from Niall.

It read 'That is great. I bet Louis will be really happy to hear that.'

I texted back 'It is great. I hope they get together soon. Anyway, Niall I'm going to take you on our very first date tomorrow. If that's okay with you.'

A few moments later Niall texted me back. It read 'It is completely okay with me. That is great. Where are we going?'

I texted back 'That is a surprise. I'll pick you up around seven at night.'

We are finally going on our first date. I can't wait. I was thinking about taking him to Nandos and then go watch a movie afterwards.

I seriously still can't believe that he is my boyfriend after only a few days. He is a great guy. I am glad that I have met him.

He is everything I ever wanted in a person. He is sweet, beautiful, and funny. His hair, his gorgeous blue eyes, and his flawless face are the best things about him. Who am I kidding? Everything about him is perfect.

We are just perfect together and nothing will ever come between us.

[Louis]

I was currently laying in my bed. I was quite bored to be exact.

I still don't know if Zayn talked Liam out of dating Danielle. Even if Liam dumps Danielle that doesn't mean that he is gay.

It doesn't really matter. If he's not gay I guess that's okay because we can start hanging out more.

I guess I am being a little bit selfish. I just want him all for myself. He should be allowed to be with anyone he wants to.

He is an awesome guy. He can make anyone smile without even trying. He is always putting everyone else before him.

He is also very strong. The way he flexes makes my knees go weak. He has very strong muscles.

I seriously can't believe that I am thinking of my best friend like that. I wish we were more than best friends.

If we were a couple then we could be as adorable as Zayn and Niall or even more adorable. I guess now I just have to wait and see. Only time can tell.

[Harry]

I am waiting anxiously for Niall's text about Louis' situation. I feel that everyone is waiting for this message.

I decided while I wait I should make some coffee.

I heard my phone's ringtone. I quickly grab my phone and saw that I got a text from Niall.

His text read 'Liam likes Louis and is only dating Danielle because of her management.'

I can't believe that Zayn actually got Liam to open up about liking Louis. I guess all Liam has to do is dump Danielle and get Louis.

I am happy that Louis will finally stop crying over Liam. Louis will finally be happy with his life.

Come to think of it, I will be the only one in our group that won't be dating anyone.

I wonder if I will ever get someone to like me. Everyone else is pretty much dating each other. I guess I have to wait and see.

[Niall]

I can't wait for tomorrow. Zayn is taking me on our very first date. I still don't know what to tell him about that text I got earlier.

I should really tell him that there's this crazy person threatening me to leave Zayn alone. We just got together and I don't want it to end so soon.

My phone vibrated. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was from that crazy person.

The text read 'I heard that Zayn is taking you on a date. I thought I told you to leave MY man alone. If you don't then I will tell everyone your secret.'

Great another message from this person. Wait what did he or she mean by my secret. This person can't mean that secret that no one knows except for Josh. No this person has to be bluffing.

I got another text. This one read 'I am not bluffing Niall. I know your secret. You know the one that you and Josh know. If I were you I would leave Zayn now before you get hurt. Zayn is only dating you because he feels sorry for you cause no one will ever like you.'

That one made me cry. How did this person know my secret? I don't think Josh would tell anyone but then again he could have. I know this person is lying about Zayn dating me because of pity.

I guess now I have to tell Zayn. I could tell him at our date tomorrow. I need him now and I have to show him these texts.

Why does this person want Zayn so badly and what did I ever do to this person? I have to find out who this person is.

[Liam]

What am I suppose to do? I have to dump Danielle so I can get Louis except I signed a stupid contract. The contract states I have to date her for two years. There has to be way to dump her.

I went to my desk and opened a drawer and I grabbed the contract. Her management gave me a copy of the contract.

I skimmed through the contract and I found the section about breaking up.

It states that I can't dump her but she can dump me. How unfair is that? She can dump me anytime she wants to or if I commit a crime.

I definitely will not be committing a crime. I can try to make her dump me but how? I can try being the worst boyfriend or I can try talking to her about how I like Louis.

She is very understanding person so I am pretty sure that she will understand. I just have to wait for a week for her to come back. I will finally get Louis Tomlinson to be my boyfriend. Boyfriend, I like the sound of that.