Chapter 13- The Truth

Chapter 13

The Truth

[Zayn]

Niall texted me that he had something very important to tell me. It sounded important cause it was written in all caps. I hope nothing tragic happened. Is the text about the person threatening him?

He told me to meet him at our tree when lunch started. I was leaning against the tree looking for Niall. I don't see him anywhere.

While I wait, I might as well start eating. I took out my lunchbox. I took out my chicken sandwich and took a bite. Mhmm, it was amazing. It tasted so good.

After I was done eating, I saw Niall heading my way. I wonder what took him so long.

"Hey Zayn." Niall said giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Niall. What was the important news you needed to tell me?"

"I know who is threatening me." Niall said. I was completely shocked. My mouth was wide open and I stood still for a few good minutes before Niall snapped his fingers.

"How did you find out and who?"

"I was in my chemistry class. You know the one where Josh is in." I nodded my head. "Well he went to go to the bathroom and he forgot to take his notebook. I grabbed the notebook and opened it and saw all the messages I got from that person."

"You think Josh is the one."

"I believe so. The thing that doesn't make sense is that I thought he still liked me and all of a sudden he likes you." Niall says with a confused face. He looks so cute when he does that face. Josh likes me what? That is just plain gross. I don't like him. I like my little Niall. He's just so adorable.

"What are we going to do?" I say snapping out of thoughts. I am pretty shocked that Josh would do this. I know he likes or loves Niall a lot but would he go this far to get Niall back.

"We will report him to the police and we will finally get to be together in peace." He says.

"That's a great idea except I don't think he's doing this on his own. Josh doesn't seem like the person who could pull off this stunt on his own."

"You don't know him that well Zayn but I do and I know he is very well capable of pulling this off." Niall says.

"Okay I believe ya. Are we seriously going to turn him in or should we get even?"

"You know I like idea of getting even. He needs to taught a lesson or two. How are we going to get our revenge on him?" Niall says.

"I don't know yet but trust me when I do think of something it will be amazing."

"I could try to be his friend again and get him to tell me a few things and use those things against him." He says.

"That's a great idea Niall." I gave him a quick kiss for coming up with that idea. "You should also found out why he is doing this and promise that you will be careful."

"I will and I promise Zayn. I will very careful around him. I still don't trust that son of a bitch for what he did to me." Niall says while starting to get angry.

"Niall clam down. You and him are over. He won't ever hurt you again cause I will be here for you." I wrapped my arms around him and he calmed down instantly.

"I know you will Zayn. I know you will." Niall says softly. I will keep my promise about protecting him. I will be there for him everytime he needs me.

[Josh]

"Everything is going according to plan, sir." I say in a soft voice.

"So Niall has read your notebook and found out your secret." He says in a creepy monotone, deep voice.