Chapter 20- Surprise

Chapter 20

Surprise

[Liam]

I got up really early today just to put these posters all over the school. I haven't even bothered to look at the posters. All I know is that the posters have words. I am too tired to read now.

School is going to start in an hour. I'm here all by myself and Louis should be here in any minute now. I am so glad to have him back even though he was gone just for a few hours.

Louis is kinda mad at me because I signed the contract. I didn't even bother reading it. I signed a contract only knowing that they won't hurt Louis as long as I do what I am told to do. The contract was a few pages long. I really hope the contract doesn't do anything bad to my other friends.

I am so stupid for signing that contract. I am now his slave just like the other two. They both looked very familiar like I know or seen them before.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone yell out my name. I turned around and saw the guy that was holding Louis.

"Liam, I didn't actually think you would have hang these posters up." He said.

"I did it to protect Louis. Anyway who are you?"

"The name's Josh. I am your boss. You will do what I tell you to do." Josh said.

"You are not the boss. The boss is the creepy guy with the deep voice."

"When he is not around, I'm in charge. You really should've read the contract." He said. I know I really should've but I was so happy to get Louis back that I completely forgot to read it. I really am an idiot.

"What do you want anyway?"

"I need to tell you your next assignment." Another assignment already. That's just great.

"Liam, your next assignment is a very important one." He had a creepy smile on. I am really scared to know what I have to do.

"You have to help me break up Zayn and Niall." That was not something I was expecting. I can't do that to them. Niall's one of my best friends and Zayn was the one who helped me get together with Louis.

"If you don't help out, Louis is going to end up in a hospital." He said.

"If you lay a hand on Louis I'll kill you." I started to get angry.

"Liam, I'll leave Louis alone as long as you do as you are told." He said with a smirk. He is obviously enjoying me struggling with my decisions. I hate feeling so worthless. I can't do anything without a terrible consequence.

"I'll do it just leave Louis alone. I'll help you break up Zayn and Niall. Even though I really don't want to." He gave me a creepy smile.

"Excellent. Here's your work phone." He gave me a small phone. I saw that it was a galaxy. This is my work phone. It's better than one I have.

"The phone already has our boss' number, Perrie's and my phone number. I'll text you what you have to do and if we have a meeting. Do not let anyone see this phone." I nod my head in response. I hate keeping secrets from Louis. He is the only one who knows about me working with the creepy boss just to keep him safe.

"Good. Have a great day, Payne." He said before walking off and leaving me here all alone. What am I getting myself into?

I'm sorry Zayn and Niall. Louis is the most important thing in my life. I would do anything to keep him safe. Even if that means destroying your relationship and possibly our friendship.

[Niall]

I am currently in Zayn's car heading to school. I am so excited for school today. Today Zayn and I are going to work on a song together in music class.