Chapter 11- Stuff Happens

Chapter 11

Stuff Happens

[Louis]

A week has passed since Liam broke up with Danielle. Liam came back a few days ago from France. I am so happy that he's back and single. We are currently at his house watching Toy Story.

I didn't bother paying attention to the movie. I was too busy looking at Liam. He was completely into the movie. He looked so adorable. I wish I had enough courage to ask him to be mine.

"Why are you staring at me?" Liam suddenly asked and snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I wasn't staring at you." I said trying to deny me staring at him.

"Louis, don't lie to me. I know you weren't paying attention to the movie because you were too busy staring at my sexy face." Liam said.

I don't want to lie to him but I don't want to tell him the truth either. I have no fucking idea what I should do. Why can't I ever figure this out? Fuck it, I am going to tell him the truth. It could destroy me or make me the happiest person in the universe.

"Liam, I don't know how to tell you this but I really like you. I understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore. I just wanted you to know."

I was full out crying now. I moved my eyes to floor so I wouldn't see Liam's reaction. I hope Liam does not look at me disgustingly.

"Louis, please look at me." Liam grabs my chin and making me look at his eyes.

"I don't hate you Louis. I like you too. I have for awhile now so can you please stop crying?"

I am very shocked and I can't believe he just said that to me. Liam likes me too. Liam can finally be my boyfriend.

"Does that mean we can be more than friends?" I say finally done crying and Liam nods with a big grin on his face.

"So Louis, will you do the honor of being my boyfriend?" Liam says while taking my hands in his.

"Yes, a million times yes Liam. I will be your boyfriend." I got up from the couch cause of my excitement.

"Now that we are boyfriends Louis, when do I get my kiss from my hot boyfriend?" Liam said smiling.

"How about now?"

"That would work." Liam said.

He closed his eyes and started to lean in. I leaned in as well and then his lips were on my lips. He put his arm around my neck and I put my arms around his waist. This was the best kiss I have ever had. I could feel the sparks going off. He pulled away a few moments later die to the lack of air. We were both breathing hard.

"That was amazing Louis." Liam said.

"It was. That was the best kiss I had ever had."

"When should we tell the lads? They have a right to know." Liam said.

"Let's tell them the next time all of us are together."

"That's a great idea Louis so what do you wanna do know?"

"How about we just cuddle and watch the rest of the movie?"

"Come here then." Liam opens his arms and I went to him and we cuddled for the rest of the time there. None of us were really paying attention to the movie cause we were to busy staring at each other. I finally got my wish and I am finally happy. Liam Payne is now my boyfriend. I went to sleep smiling at that thought.

[Perrie]

"Dad, hurry up I want to see our new house." I say happily.

"Perrie, here's the key. Open the door so I can put the boxes in the house." Dad said.