Chapter 16- Best Day Ever

Chapter 16

Best Day Ever

[Zayn]

I am so glad that Louis and Liam are back together. That song that Liam wrote was so beautiful. It definitely came from the bottom of his heart.

I am going to take Niall on a date since today is our one-month anniversary. I can't wait for tonight.

First I am going to take him on a romantic date at this fancy restaurant. Then I'll take him on a stroll through the park under the moonlight.

I really hope he likes it. I've been planning for this day since last week. I still have to pick up some chocolates and flowers for this date.

That reminds me I still have to text him about his date. I just hope he didn't forget about our one-month anniversary.

I grab my phone and turned it on. I scrolled through my contacts until I got to Niall's name. I sent him a text saying be ready by seven.

I looked at the time and saw that it was already 5:30pm. That means I have an hour and a half before I have to pick up Niall. I still have to pick up chocolates and flowers for Niall. I just hope I am not late to picking Niall up.

I decide to get up from my bed. I grabbed my keys and my phone and made my way to the door. I closed the door and locked it.

I got in my car and turned it on. I pulled out of the driveway and drove to a store.

I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 5:45. I went to to the store and bought some flowers and chocolate.

I was about to open my car when someone grabbed me and quickly tied my hands together. That someone also blindfolded me.

I heard my keys and my car door open. I was thrown into my car very roughly that my head hit the window. I don't know what's even happening. I think I'm being kidnapped.

I heard my car engine on and then I felt the car start to move. The car finally stopped after thirty minutes or something.

I heard someone open a car door and I felt someone pick me up. I am very scared right now.

That person put me on his or her shoulder. I heard a house door open and then I was thrown onto the floor.

Someone took off my blindfold. I blinked my eyes a few times for it to adjust to the light.

When I looked up to see who did this to me, I saw Josh and the new blonde girl. I should've known this had to do with Josh.

Josh picked me up and put me on a chair. Then he tied me to the chair with some rope.

"What do guys want with me?"

"We want to break you and Niall up." The blonde girl said.

"What! Why?" I didn't do anything to them. Why would they want to do this to us?

"Our boss' orders." Josh said. Who is their boss?

"Who's your boss, Josh?"

"None of your business. Now if you don't mind, I have a date to go to." Josh said.

"Who would ever go on a date with you?"

"Well, I'm going on your date with Niall. Since you seem to be busy on your anniversary." Josh said with a smirk.

"You can't it's our anniversary. You and Niall broke up months ago."

"Now I have second chance since you stood him up. It's already 6:56pm. I'm going to be there to comfort him and phase two of my plan will commence." Josh said and he left.