1: The World Of Pokemon

"Ngh..." I tossed and turned in my sleep. "...Keita..." I was dreaming. "Who's there?" I asked. "...That's not important right now..." It... Was a girl's voice. "...our world is in grave danger-.........." There was a brief pause. "HELP US!!!!" The voice shouted out of nowhere. "I don't know how to help you! I-"
Pokemon world...
"...Is he awake?" I heard a girl's voice. "I don't know, check if he has a heartbeat Kyoko!" There was another girl there too. "I don't want to invade a stranger's personal space, Shadow! That's a bad thing to do... Right?" The first girls name was Kyoko, apparently. "That doesn't matter in a situation like this!" The other girl, Shadow, shouted. "What's going on you two?" A deep voice sounded. "Oh! Sensei! You're back! Just in time too!" Kyoko said. "Ngh... W-what's going on...?" I finally managed to say. "Is he waking up?" Shadow said. "OI WAKE UP YOURE WORRYING KYOKO!!!!" Shadow yelled, and someone started to shake me. "Shae stop, he's clearly hurt. You're just gonna make it worse." The man, Sensei, said. "Ah! Shae you killed him!" Kyoko said. "Did not. Heh, he's kinda cute, he looks like he'll live." Shadow said. My consciousness started to fade...
The next day...
"Ah!" I instantly say up. I was out of breath. "Are you okay, Mister?" I turned my head to see a girl with light baby blue hair with little pieces of pink in it, in a blue, white, and pink dress,(mostly blue) covered in ribbons, run over to me. "Where... Am I?" I asked. "The world of Pokemon of course!" She said smiling. "Hey Kyoko, who are you talking to?" A girl with black and red hair walked over to me. She had her hair tied near the end with a big blue bead, she was wearing a dark red, short tube top with some bandages underneath, and she wore black capris, and boots. "Oh, you're talking to the dude that washed up on the beach, he's awake?" I asked. "Yes! It seemed my healing worked!" Kyoko said, smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A huge thank you to these peeps!
- Kimikoiwai as Kyoko! Shiny Sylveon
- scarmccreary as SENSEI the sawk
If I didn't mention you, you'll be in the next Chappie!! Bye!!❤️❤️