13: Break Time

Shadow's POV:

"WOOOH!" I said from the water. We were at the beach, the place where we found Keita. "Crystal, come join us! The water is perfect!" Aurora shouted to Crystal, who was sitting under an umbrella, reading. "Nope." She said. "CMON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!" I shouted. "..." She was ignoring us. "That's It, Come on!" Me and Aurora said, getting out of the water. "I said no!" She said. We started to pull, but she wouldn't budge. "Grrr...." We said, pulling her at full strength. "Hah..." We let go. "I told you...dammit! You made me lose my page!" She said. "Heh. Sorry!" I said. "Ta-DAAA! I'm back!" Kyoko said. "It's about time!" Aurora said. "...and I brought a bucket!" She said. "Heh... Psst! Hey Aurora!" Shadow whispered. "Let's fill the bucket with water, and then dump it on Crystal!" I whispered. "Heheheh..." We both laughed.

Keita's POV:

"Heheheheheh!" I heard Shadow and Aurora laughing an evil laugh. "What could they be thinking...?" I said. "Oh..." I said. They were gonna use the bucket to dump water on Crystal... Maybe. "SURPRISE!" I got water dumped on me. "Wow." I said. "Heh!" Crystal smirked. "It was your idea... Wasn't it?" I asked. "Maaaaybe!" She said. "We may have planned this out!" Shadow said. "Yeah, like two minutes ago!" I said. "True, True..." Aurora said. "Sigh... Thanks for giving it away!" Shadow said. "Uh... What's going on?" Kyoko asked. "Keita foiled my plan!" Shadow pointed. "Uh... Objection." I said. "Shadow... It was 'Our' plan." Aurora said poking Shadow, and pointing to Crystal. "Yeah." She said.

Back at the base...

"So...? How was it?" Sensei asked. "Fun!" Shadow said. "Good." He said. "I'm gonna go to my room." I said. "Alright!" Aurora said, following Shadow around. "Sigh..." I plopped on my bed. "I wonder how long I'll be in this world." I said to myself. "Because, I don't really want to leave..."

???'s POV:

"So, you're powerful, yes?" The Delphox asked me.

"Heh, damn right." I said, flashing my usual toothy grin as my bright red eyes glowed.

"That's a good thing!" An energetic Raichu shouted.

"Tell me about it!" I laughed.

"As of today, you are an official member of our team. Congratulations." The Delphox said.