10: Feelings

"Hah... hah... Finally made it..." I put Shadow down and flopped onto the ground. "Oh hey! You guy are back-" Kyoko paused, looking down at me. "Uh... Is that... Keita?" She asked. "Mmhm!" I said, still on the ground. "You'll live, now get up!" Shadow said, helping me up. "Running that fast is more tiring than you'd think." I said.
Shadow's POV:

"Ah, he's back... And he has evolved you say?" Sensei said as I told him what had happened. "Yes, he's sleeping right now, because he has his new ability to run lightning fast." I replied. "He grows quickly." Sensei said. "Heh. I guess so!" I said smiling, scratching the back of my head. "Aurora!" Crystal said. "Where's my hair clip?" She asked. "Uh... What're you talking about I haven't seen a clip anywhere okay gotta go bye bye!!!" She said really fast and ran. "Yes you have!" Crystal shouted and chased Aurora. "Sigh..." I heaved a sigh.

Keita's POV:
"Sigh..." I said, laying on my bed. 'I knew that she had liked me from the start...' I thought to myself. 'But I never thought that I would end up attracted to her.' I thought, turning over. 'She is pretty... But, she can be a little... Loud...' I thought. "Why am I even thinking about this?!" I said.
Shadow's POV:
"Hmph!" I pouted. I was in my hideout. "I don't know what to doooo!!!!!" I shouted. 'Sigh... I wonder what he's thinking about right now...' I thought. "Hm... Ah! I'll draw something!" I said. "Hm... But what to draw..." I said. 'I'm really curious...' I said to myself. 'I wonder if he likes me too...' I thought. "He probably doesn't." I said. I started to draw a picture. It was of an illusion I had made a long time ago. It was a giant meadow of yellow and purple flowers, with a beautiful blue sky, and the only way to get there was to go through a winding forest. "Hm... I wonder if this place actually exists..." I thought. "Hm... Nah, probably not." I said again. *Knock knock!* I jumped. "Who the hell could that be...?" I opened the door with a fist prepared. "Uh... Hi shadow!" It was Kyoko. "Oh hey, you can come in if ya want!" I said as she walked in, closing the door behind her. "So! How's it going?" She asked me. "Uh... Good. How about you?" I asked. "I'm okay! I wanted to talk to you about something!" She said. "What is it?" I replied. "About Keita..." She began to say. Oh no... I know where this is going! "W-What about him?" I asked. "Do you like him?" She smiled. 'Uh... I dunno, do you like him?' Is what I wanted to say. "Why do you ask..?" I asked her. "I don't know, I mean, you get red everytime you see him!" She said. 'True, True...' I thought. "U-um..." I said, now my face was turning red.