39: Krimson V.S. Crystal and Shade!

Shade's POV:

"Shade? Tell me, why did you leave us?" Krimson walked over to me. "Because he thought what you were doing was wrong!" Crystal shouted, running over to me. She stood in front of me and put her hands out. "You won't get him back. Not on my watch." She said, turning her head and smiling at me. "Not on mine either!" I said. "That's the Shade I know and love!" She said. My face went a little red, but it went away. "Alright! Let's do this!" I said, running at Krimson. "Tch... When did you get so fast!?" Krimson shouted. "I learned from a battle with a friend of mine!" I said, going to punch him. 'Thank you, Keita!' I thought as I kept punching Krimson, but he blocked every time. "ICE BEAM!" Crystal shouted, and she actually hit Krimson. "Tch... Bitch!" He sped towards her. "Crystal!" I shouted. "Blizzard!" She shouted, as a snowy wind blew over Krimson. "Ouch, that hurt... A little! Hahaha!" Krimson said. "Crap!" Crystal shouted. "GET AWAY!" I shouted at her. "Wha...?--", "AAAAAAH!" She screamed as she fell to the ground. "Crystal! Grr..." I growled.

~Flashback~

"Shade? Honestly... You're really protective, y'know?" Yuuki said, laughing. "Well, it's important to protect your loved ones." I said, kissing her. "I know, but sometimes you get a little overprotective of me. For example, you go everywhere I go, and you never say that I can go somewhere without you." She said. "I'm sorry, I just don't want anything bad to happen to you." I said, looking down. "Its okay. Just, relax sometimes, alright?"

~Flashback end~

"That's right..." I said to myself. "What's right?" Krimson stared at me.

I was always protective of her, yet...

I had been the one who killed her...

"Hello? You gonna answer?" Krimson said. "Back to the original question. Why did you leave us?" He asked again. "Because... I was fooled to believe that hurting people would allow me to atone!" I said, as a dark purple mist surrounded me. I changed form. "But no, I ended up hurting people who were greatly loved by their friends!" I shouted. "Oh, wow you're legitimately pissed, aren't you--!", "DIE, DIE, DIE, DIIIIEEE!!!" I beat the living shit out of him. He fell to the ground. "I don't want to ever see you're face again." I said, kicking him in his side, while he lay there, bloody and beaten. "You... Ass..." He said. "S-Shade...?" I saw Crystal, looking suprised. "I-Uh..." I said, returning back to normal. "Good job." She said, hugging me. "Thank you... For everything... And accepting me..." I said, hugging her back.