2: New Friends, New Goals

"So... I'm in the world of Pokemon?" I asked. "Mmhm!" Kyoko nodded with a smile. "If I'm in this world... Shouldn't I be...?" I began to say.
"Are you an alien?" Shadow asked. "Oh! No, no! Perfectly normal." I said. "I thought so. After all you look like a normal Servine!" Shadow said again. 'I'm... A Pokemon?!' I thought. How could this happen? And, what are the chances? "You look surprised." Shadow said. "Well... You see-", "Shadow! Kyoko! We're back!" I turned to see a Pokemon zip by, and one that simply walked over to Kyoko and Shadow. "Who's this?" The girl asked. She had blue hair, with bangs in the front, and she wore a light blue dress that had an icicle pattern on it. "Hello Crystal! This is a guy we found on the shore yesterday." Kyoko said. "What? I couldn't hear you!" A red and white dressed girl appeared. She had long red hair dyed white at the ends, and a side ponytail. "Apparently, Kyoko and Shadow found him on the beach." Crystal said. "Oh! Well, hi there! I'm Aurora!" She said. I sat up. "Hang on, you still need rest." Shadow said, lightly pushing my chest to make me lay down. "Why are you four disturbing our guest?" A mans voice said. "Ah! Sensei! You're back!" Crystal said. "Give him some space." He said. "Okay!" Kyoko said, dragging Shadow with her. "Crystal, Aurora, I know you just got back, but could you scout out the beach?" The man said. "Yessir!" They both said as they dashed off. "Are you alright?" He walked over to me. "Other than a pounding headache, yeah." I replied. "Alright. What's your name?" He asked. "Uh... Keita..." I said. "At least you remember your name. People call me Sensei." He said. He was very calm and collected. He also looked very wise and trustworthy. "You seem very confused as to why you're here." He said. "Well... I am confused. Because believe it or not, I was a human, and now I'm miraculously a Pokemon." I said. "Hahaha! That's impossible! Something like this hasn't ever happened before!" He said, with a deep laugh. "It's true." I said. "You're 100% certain?" He asked again. "Yes. I'm 100% certain." I said. "Alright then. That is a very interesting phenomena that you have experienced." He said. "Yeah... Tell me about it." I said laughing. "It's odd because you look like an ordinary Servine!" He said. 'So I'm a Servine, huh?' I thought to myself. "SEEEEENSEEEIIII!!!" Shadow called out. "SEE IF YOU CAN SEEE MEEEE!" She shouted again. "On this tree, uppermost branch on the left." He said without even looking, pointing at her possible location. "DAMN!!!" She hopped down from the spot that Sensei pointed to. "Where's Kyoko? Shouldn't she be with you?" Sensei said. "She's with Aurora and Crystal, so she'll be okay." She said, Smiling. "MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!" We all heard a laugh. "Crap he's here!" Shadow said. "Who...?" I asked tilting my head. "Do you know how to battle? How about using your powers?" Sensei asked me. "Uh...-", "NO TIME LETS ROLL!!!" Shadow yelled, as she grabbed my arm and led me towards the evil laugh. "I'm confused!" I said finally catching up to her. "Listen to me, just think about your power, focus, and unleash okay?" She asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Special thanks to:
-scarmccreary as Sensei the Sawk!
-YangXiaoLongRWBY3 As Crystal the Glaceon!
-Pokemon-justice as Aurora the Latias!
-Kimikoiwai as Kyoko the shiny Sylveon!
If you're name/character isn't listed, you'll most likely be in the next chapter.
If you haven't already... Give these peeps^ a follow! They are AWESOME! Bye guys! :3