30: Too far...

"So, you want to fight me?" She said. "Yeah. Can't you tell?" I said. "Hah! You think you're soooo tough, huh? Well, I think otherwise." She said. I charged at her. "W-whoa! You may be fast, but-" she was interrupted by my fist in her face. "Y'know... It may be bad to hit girls... But,..." I said. "That doesn't count when you're trying to protect someone else." I said, smirking. "Tch..." She wiped the blood from her mouth. "Please don't kill each other!" Luna said. "I won't kill her, relax." I said. "Alright, I'm trusting you." Luna said nodding.

•••••••••••••••

Shade's POV:

I... Don't know why... But, I feel like I'm doing the wrong thing...

By joining Martin...

"Hey, you there!" I saw a Braxien running towards me. "What?" I said. "You look upset... Something wrong?" He said. "I'm just... Dead inside..." I said. "How so?" He asked me. "I have no family, no friends." I said. "That, isn't good." He said. "They all ran from me. Because of my power." I said. "You don't scare me." The Braxien replied. "I accidentally killed someone that was very important to me." I said. "She was beautiful. I loved her, she loved me, but one day I ate her dreams and accidentally took her life." I said. "So, you have a sin?" He asked. "Yes..." I said. "Look, I have a sin as well. Everyone has at least one. So, did you want to join me? We can pull through." The Braxien looked at me and smiled. "...can I know your name first?" I asked, standing up. "Martin." He said.

He was my friend, and shared the same kind of pain as I did.

But, killing him was going too far...

Yuuki...

I'm sorry...

For killing you...

My Glaceon...