6: A Double Agent...?

"Yaaaawwn..." I turned over. "All that training yesterday really wore me out..." I said to myself. I got up, got dressed, and walked out my bedroom door. "Hm..." I looked around. "Kyoko? More please!♪" I heard Shadow's voice. "You already had three servings of food, Shadow..." She said. "Oh! Morning Keita! Sleep well?" Crystal asked. I nodded in response. "Heh... I guess you really were tired." Shadow said. "Where's Sensei?" I asked. "He's at the waterfall... Said he was training." Aurora said with her mouth full. "You hungry?" Kyoko asked. "Yeah, I guess..." I said. Shadow patted on the chair next to her, I'm assuming she wanted me to sit there, so I did. "Here!" Kyoko said happily, setting down a plate of berries. "Uh... Thanks." I said. I picked up a small, blue berry. "Wow. That's a little bitter." I said. "Heh, yeah. Crystal and Aurora love em!" Shadow said. "The big pink ones are my favorites." She said pointing. 'That's really good!' I thought to myself as I ate all of the pink ones. "I gotta go. Bye guys!" Shadow said, walking towards the path that lead to her secret base. "Heh... Classic Shadow huh?" Kyoko said as she sat down at the table. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, she's always had these times where she likes to be alone... We don't really know why." Kyoko said. "Hm..." I said.
Shadow's POV:
"Sigh..." I sighed as I got out a piece of paper, and I got a charred stick. I started to draw. "No... no... no... no! Sigh..." I crumpled up the paper and tossed it into a bucket, with... Tons of other crumpled up pieces of paper. "Maybe I'll go train." I said as I walked out of my little cave house... Thingy.
A Few minutes later...
"HIYAHH!!" *CRACK!* I broke the piece of wood. "That makes 24!" I said. "Phew!" I flopped backwards onto the ground. *snap...* "Who's there?" I asked. "Come out, Keita." I said as he walked forward. "You spying on me?" I asked. "No, I'm just wondering if I can tell you something important." He said sitting down next to me. 'What could it be? Does he...? NO NO NOOO IT COULDNT POSSIBLY BE THAT!!!' I thought to myself, my face was red. "You okay?" He asked. "Pfft, tomato... Heheheh!" He smirked. "S-Shut up!" I said trying to hold back a laugh, but I failed. "Y'know I thought you were the serious type, but I guess you sometimes can be funny." I said. "I'm not that serious you know." He said.
Keita's POV:
"I'm not that serious, you know." I said to shadow. "Anyways, what was this thing you wanted to tell me?" She asked. "Well, Sensei already knows... And you may not believe me, but I'm actually a human." I said. "Huh?" She looked at me like I was stupid. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" She bursted into laughter. "It's true." I said. "You're... Saying... Haha HAHAHA you're human!?" She said laughing. "Sigh... I shouldn't have told you." I said dissapointed and walking off.
That night...
"Sigh... I'm not lying! So, why...?" I said. "Jeez, and I thought she would've believed me." *Rustle rustle* "Hm?" I walked outside. "Psst! Hey! You there!" I heard a girl's voice. I turned around only to see glowing blue rings, and yellow eyes. "Uh...?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "Don't worry. I'm not your enemy, that being said, I'm not your ally either." She said. "I'm Minori! It's a pleasure to meet you." She said. "So I've heard, that you are actually a human, yes..?" She asked. "Uh... How do you...?" I was confused. "I'm kind of like a spy- no, more like a secret agent! Yeah! That sounds cool." She said. "Oh! I have to go! But, I promise this won't be the only time we meet." She said, and I saw her disappear into the shadows. "Hm..." I said. 'I'm not sure if I can trust her or not...' I thought to myself, walking back into my room.
In an unknown area...
"So, you're certain that he is, or should I say, was a human?"

"Yes. I'm certain. I saw him talking to a Zoroark girl about it..."

"Excellent, thank you, Minori."

"But remember, I'm not your ally... And I'm not your enemy either, Martin..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Special thanks to sylveon5849 for creating the mysterious Shiny Umbreon, Minori!
Bye!