42: Martin V.S. Shadow and Keita!

Keita's POV:

"You ready?" Shadow said, giving me a determined look. "Yeah." I said. "YAAAAH!" Shadow charged at Martin. "That's a little unfair, two against one, don't you think?" Martin said laughing. "Nope! This is all about teamwork, and kicking your ass!" Shadow said. "Plus, I do more damage!" She said, snickering. "I'll take care of backup! Go!" I said. "Roger that!" She said, running up to him. 'She may have the upper hand in this battle, but... There's always a chance that she will get too careless, and make the wrong move.' I thought. And speak of the devil! "AAAAAGH!" She shouted in anger, her eyes were slits, so she was absolutely pissed.

Shadow's POV:

'I'll kill him... I'll kill him...' Were the only words running through my head. "HAHAHA!" I laughed as I ran up and jumped, slashing him. "Hah! Please." He said, punching me, causing me to go flying into a tree. "Grrr..." I was exhausted already, and I knew I was screwed. "Keita... Take him out..." I panted. "Got it!" He shouted. 'Thank you..--", "SHADOW!!!" His flamethrower attack finished me.

Keita's POV:

"SHADOW!!!!" I shouted, running towards her. "Nuh-uh. You be a nice Serperior, and watch you're friend suffer!" He said. "No! I WONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO HER!" I shouted at him. "THEN YOU CAN SUFFER TOO!!" He said, pointing flames at me.

Sensei...

Shadow...

Everyone...

I'm sorry... But, I can't win...

"Sigh... I said, accepting my fate. "KEITA! DONT GIVE UP!" I heard several people call out my name. Wait,... Shinshi, Kyoko, Aurora, Crystal, And Shade?! They all ran in front of me and took the damage. "W-what...?" I said. "We've got your back! Now get him!" Shinshi shouted. "R-Right!" I shouted back.

You guys...

I ran up to Martin, and punched him square in the face. "Tch!" He said, "HYDRO PUMP! SHADOW BALL! ICE BEAM! DAZZLING GLEAM! DRAGON BREATH!" Everyone shouted. "...Dark... Pulse..." Shadow was standing. 'This is for you, Sensei...' I thought. "AURA PULSE!" I shouted. We all hit him with superpowered attacks. "AAAAAAH!" He shouted. When we finished, he fell to his knees... And surrendered!? "WE WOOOOOOONNNN!!!!" We all shouted. "Hah... Hah..." Shadow fell over. I instantly ran to her. "Shadow..." I said. "You did it... I'm happy..." She passed out.

We have fought our way to victory...

Through many hardships...

Through many adventures...

We completed the mission of victory...

That we dreamed of...