41: Juliette V.S. Aurora!

Aurora's POV:

"Ahahahahahaha!! Look who showed up?" Juliette smiled a freaky smile. "You're the one who showed up!" I said, flying towards me. "You're a feisty one, aren't ya? Hahahaha!" She laughed. I was flying towards her, but... *Slap!* "Ah!" I said. She slapped me, and I lost focus. "Ice beam!" She shouted, and a beam of ice hit me right in the face. "OW!!!" I screamed. I held up the stone I got as a reward from a mission. "Hah! MEGA EVOLUTION!" I shouted as I started to glow. "Oh, I see... And you think you'll beat me? Ha! I think otherwise!" She giggled, and winked. "...I'm going to lose this battle no matter what!" I said to myself. "That's right!" Juliette laughed. "Tch... I have to win! Or else... I'll disappoint my friends!" I shouted, and started punching her. "If I use no special moves... I'll eventually wi--", "AAAAAAAGH!" I shouted, I was shrouded in ice. "Ow, ow, ow, ow!" I said. My mega evolution started wearing off. "NONONONONONO!" I shouted as I returned to normal. "No...." I said.

~Flashback~

"Cmon! I said come and get it!" Someone said. "No!- ah!" I started to cry, as bullies started kicking me. I was bleeding (being 10 at the time, I thought I was going to die.). "Why... Me?" I said under my breath. "Ahem. I believe what you're doing is very rude, and you will be punished for it!" I heard a girls voice. "Hyup!" She jumped down from the ledge, her black and red hair swaying in the wind. "W-who are you...?" I asked. "Heh! I'm Shadow! And I'm here to protest against these guys' actions!" She said, as she kicked all of their butts. "You okay?" She asked, helping me up. "No... WAAAHH!!" I hugged her and cried. "I-it's okay... Come with me! I'll take you to someone who'll make you strong!" She said.

~Flashback end~

"I've always wanted to be like her..." I said. "Hm?" Juliette said. "She saved me from everything that had threatened me..." I said, starting to cry. "Awww, poor girl- NOT! HAHAHAHAHA!" Juliette laughed. 'What would she do in this situation...?' I thought.

"Keep going! Don't give up! If you do, well, you'll end up like you were when I found you!"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" I screamed. "...?" Juliette tilted her head. "GYRO BALL!!!!" I shouted a move, that I hadn't heard of before, and I threw a ball of blades at her. "AH!" I took her out in one hit. "Hah... hah..." I leaned over. "YEAAAAH!" I shouted, falling backwards. "Thank you..."