18: The Struggle

Keita's POV:

I read her 'plan'.

The Plan!:

-Find Keita
-Do something with him
-make Flare ultra jealous
-laugh. The most evil laugh ever

I am a genius!!!

"You don't have to make her jealous, Y'know." I said. "Why?" Shadow asked. "Because I'm waiting until she asks me out, then I can say no to her." I said. "Oh... Ok." She said. 'Can't let Shadow know that I like her.' I thought.

Kyoko's POV:

"So... He likes all kinds of food?" I asked. We were in Aurora's tree fort. "Apparently!" She said. "Hm..." Crystal said. "Something up?" Aurora asked. "I'm starting to think of what else to do..." She said. "Ah! When is his birthday!" She said. "Hm... Nah!" Me and Aurora said. "Hm... How about... Favorite color?" Crystal asked. "No. Sigh... We're running out of ideas..." I said, tearing up. "No! Kyoko! It's okay! It's okay!" Aurora and Crystal said. "sniffle... WAAAAAAHHH!!" I began to cry. "Don't worry! You'll get him! I believe In you Kyoko!" Aurora said.

(Don't stop- believin' XD I died!)

"WAAAAH NO I WONT!!!" I cried. "Ah! Let's tell him for you!" Crystal said with a mischievous look. "Ah! He doesn't even know me yet!" I said, not crying anymore all of a sudden. "Then introduce yourself!" Aurora said. "O-okay! I'll try- oh! Perfect timing! It's lunchtime!" I said. "Hah! There you go!" Crystal said.

In the kitchen...

"Thank you." Shinshi said as I handed out the food. "Oh! Uh... No problem!" I said smiling. Crystal gave me a thumbs up. "Hehe!" I said. "So, where are you guys from?" Flare asked. Her and shadow were glaring at each other. Probably because Shadow sits next to Keita. "Did uh... The shiny Sylveon over there cook this? Sorry, I forgot her name." Shinshi said. "Ah!-" I said, my heart sunk as I pouted. 'He forgot my name! That's proof I'll never get him!' I said as I teared up, walking to my room.

Shinshi's POV:

"Where'd she go? Sigh..." I said. 'She was pretty too...'