5: The Bonds Of Friendship

"Heh... Yeah, he's awesome." She said. The tune that had been playing from her music box slowly started to fade. She shut the music box and but it back where it was. "So..." I said. "Let's start!" She said. "We're going to train... In here?!" He said. "Of course! Why not?" She said, smiling. "Well, I just didn't want to wreck your stuff... T-that's all." I said, blushing just a tiny bit. "Heh... That wouldn't be good..." She said. She was so... Different from the others. She seemed, more immature, but at the same time, more courageous and brave. Maybe it's just me... But... "Hey, you ok?" She waved her hand in front of my face. "Hm? Oh, yeah I'm fine." I said, realizing that I was zoned out. "Heh, whatcha thinking about? Hm?" She nudged me with her elbow. "N-no nothing really..." I said. "Whatever... Anyways, let's get to training!" She said. "Follow me!" She said happily. "Alright." I followed her outside. "Let's start with the basic melee techniques. Like, punching, kicking, and blocking." She said, smiling. "For instance, THINK FAST!!" She swung at me and I moved my head just in time. "Huh... You're fast too." She said. "Alright, do you know basic hand to hand combat?" She asked. I nodded. "Alright! Let's move on to powers." She said.
A few hours later...
"WHOA!" She said, as a vine almost  nailed her in the forehead. "You just may be stronger." She said. "Okay so in short, I make vines and plants... Correct?" I asked. "Yes, and you can also make medicinal herbs grow from your palm, if you really wanted to. For instance, let's say I was burned in a battle, you could grow either aloe, or rawst berries." She explained. "Wow. That's pretty useful." I said looking at my palm. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked me. "Yeah, about what?" I asked. "I... May have eavesdropped on you and Sensei's conversation this morning..." She said scratching the back of her head. "You... Eavesdropped...?!" I said. "And I want to ask about the dreams you've had... Because, I sometimes have dreams where someone talks to me..." She said looking down. "Really?" I asked, happy to know that there's someone else who has these strange dreams. "My dreams tell me of an evil force that is soon to take over this world." She said. "Mine,... Just ask me to help them." I said laughing a bit. "If you want... Maybe when we're stronger, we can go help that person in your dream... Together!" She said, holding her hand in the air. "As a team, of friends!" She said as I gave her a high five.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy crap, have you guys ever published 3 super long chapters in one day, it wears you out lol XD anyways, we need some minor bad guys, that team up with marttinpalomo or Martin the Braxien. Kind of like team flares mable and stuff... We need four. Ok? Okay! Bye! :3