43: I Will Always Be By Your Side.

Shadow's POV:

"Hey..." I heard a voice. I was resting against something warm. "Cmon, wake up." I woke up. "Huh...?" I said. "Good morning." I looked up only to find out that... I WAS RESTING ON KEITA?! "Huh?" I shot up. "Hey, you're still hurt..." He said, hugging me. "I guess so..." I said. "I still can't believe it... He surrendered..." I said. I layed back down. He hugged me. "We won..." He said, I hugged him back. "Cmon, everyone's waiting." He said. I noticed that he was fully healed. "Here." He held out his hand. I grabbed it, and got up. I walked out of my cave with Keita. Only to see the beautiful field of flowers that was right next to the base. "SHADOW!" Crystal, Aurora, and Kyoko tackled me to the ground, hugging me. "Okay! Okay!" I said, laughing. They got off me, and helped me up. "Hey! Sorry we're late!!" I heard a girl shout. I looked over to see a Blastoise, Luna, Flare, Sunshine, and an Absol. "Who are they?" I pointed to the Absol and Blastoise. "I'm Shire! And this is my buddy, Akira!" The Blastoise said, happily. "We came to congratulate you and Keita!" Flare said. "Long time no see, Shire, I see you've evolved!" He said. "Heh! Same to you!" They laughed.

We had partied all night... Until...
Keita's POV:

"K-Keita?" Shadow asked me. "What?" I replied. "You're disappearing..." She said, tears starting to fall down her face. I looked down to see myself fading away. 'I forgot! I'm a human! I've completed my mission I guess...' I thought. "Don't leave!" She cried. I walked over, and kissed her. "Don't worry..." I said. "I'll always be in here." I pointed to her chest. "No... DONT GO!!!!!"

Those were the last words I heard.

"Keita..." I heard someone calling my name. "Who...?--" I looked up to see... the God of Pokemon Arceus?! "Whaaa...?" I said. "You have done an excellent job. I will give you a choice as your reward..." He said. "The choice is... You can go home, back to being a human... Or... You will go back to being a Pokemon, and you're existence in the human realm will cease and be forgotten..." He said. "Which do you chose?" He asked. "I..."

Shadow's POV:

"HE'S GONE!!" I shouted. "It's okay,... It's okay..." Kyoko was shushing me, but she was crying, along with everyone else. "Actually... No I'm not." I heard a voice, and turned around to see him. "YOURE BACK?!" She said, and everyone ran over to me. "Yeah... I chose to come back here. Now, I've never existed in the human world." I said. "Thank you..." Shadow cried.

This tale of heroism... Victory... Hardships... And most importantly, friendship...

Has just begun!