12: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...

Keita's POV:

"Yes! I am a traveler. I left my hometown to explore the world!" Luna said. "Wow! That sounds fun!" Aurora said. "Yeah. Sounds like something I'd do." Crystal said. "Well... If I may ask, where are you from...?" Sensei asked Luna. "Uh... Moonlight village!" She said. "That's quite a while away." I said. "Yeah, no kidding!" Shadow said. "Well, if she wants to travel, that's to be expected." Kyoko said. "True, but knowing Martin and his comrades, he'd probably get her to join him." I said. "That's also true." Aurora said. "Who is this Martin guy?" Luna asked. "He's evil." I said. "Yeah..." Shadow said. "Hm... I wouldn't join him!" She said. "Well, before, you might have. Because you wouldn't have known that he was bad." Sensei said. "Hm..." Crystal started thinking. "Imma go exploring." Shadow said. "Wait for me!" I said following her.

Half an hour later...

"What's that?" I asked, pointing to a berry plant. "Hm? Oh those?" She asked. "Those are rare berries. Take them with you!" She said smiling. "Alright." They looked like... Pineapples. "What's tha-", "Y'know, I'm not going to tell you everything." She said. "Well,..." I started to say. 'That's right, she doesn't believe me...' I thought. "...Nevermind..." I said. "Hm..." She said, looking away. "Alright. Let's go." She said.

Shadow's POV:

"Hm..." I said. I forgot, he's human right? It was really mean of me to laugh like that when he told me. And, I do believe him. "Whoa..." I said. "Whoa wha-" he stopped as I showed him the view. "Wow..." He said. "I'm speechless." I said. The sky was clear, and there were beautiful waterfalls. The waterfalls were clear, and pure. "Oh my arceus..." I said. "That is one hell of a view." Keita said. "Heh... Yeah." I said.

I wanted this to last forever...

With him...

"We should go swimming tomorrow!" I said. "Yeah... Why not?" He replied, being a grass type and all. "Well, we'd better head back soon!" He said. "They're probably wondering where we are! Haha!" I laughed.

I love him...