34: Assist

Keita's POV:

"See? No one thinks you're crazy." I said. "I know. Now cmon! We have a mission to do!" Shadow said, running ahead of me. "I'm coming! Don't rush me!" I said.

Martin's POV:

"Where is he?!" I yelled. "Yo, Martin! Look what I found!" Krimson yelled. "What?" I said. "A... Note?" I said as he handed me the paper.

To Martin and his teammates,

What you're doing is wrong. You said you had your sins, but, you're doing nothing to get rid of them. I've had it. I'm now your enemy. You'd better be looking forward to getting your ass kicked.

~Shade

"Tch..." I said as I ripped the paper. "Martin? You okay?" Juliette asked me. "Yeah, I'm just pissed off, that's all." I said. "Do you wish to plan the next attack?" I heard a voice that was oddly familiar. I turned around, and saw... Varian?! "Varian?!" I said. "Yeah, that's me." He was floating in the air. "What are you doing here?" I said. "We dunno, Varian suggested that we should pay a visit." I heard another voice. I turned back around to see a shiny Umbreon. "Uh...?" I said confused. "Oh. That's right. We haven't met before, have we? My name is Minori. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said. "I assume that you and Varian are aquatinted." I said. "Yes." Minori said, nodding. "May I ask why you two are here?" I asked. "We're willing to help you. On one condition."Varian said. "And why would we need your help?" I said. "Because we have valuable info... That you'll be interested in." Varian said, now floating upside down. "Okay. And what would that condition of yours be?" I asked. "To give us all the info you have about the Man called Sensei." Minori said. "Heh... Very well." I smirked. "And info about their deceased leader..." Minori said. "I can do that too." I said.