24: Cause and Effect

Juliette's POV:

*BzZzZzT!!!* "Juliette, do you hear me?" Martin asked via telepathy. "Yes, loud and clear." I responded. "Alright. Plan Doomsday has now started!" He said. "Roger that!" I said.

Shadow's POV:

"Hello!" I heard a voice. It was Juliette. "Hey! Long time no see!" I said. "Heheh! Yeah! Um... I wanted to know if you could show me around again? I forgot the layout of this place!" She said scratching the back of her head. "Uh... Sure." I replied.

Juliette's POV:

"Alright! This is the kitchen,..." She was trailing off. 'I'm starting to get impatient... I wanna hurt her!' I thought.

A few minutes later... Shadow's POV:

"...And finally, this is the-" I got interrupted by something stabbing me in the stomach. "Agh!" I winced, spitting some blood. "Actually, I didn't need a tour! Hehehe!" She laughed.

W-what...?

I looked down, she had the knife in me still. I was bleeding. A lot.

My vision is starting to get blurry...

My eyes started to close. I fought back against it, and failed. "Good night..." Those were the last words I heard...

I can't see anything... Except darkness...

"Oh my gosh!!!!!" Juliette screamed. "What-" It was... Keita!!! "..." He was silent, and pissed off. "What happened?!" Kyoko yelled. "I heard screaming! Is everyone ok- SHADOW!!!" Kyoko screamed. "She was giving me a tour and then someone came out of nowhere and stabbed her!" Juliette said, faking her tears. "..." Keita looked at me, and then at Juliette.

Keita! I know you're there!!! Don't listen to her!!! She's lying!

"Quick! Save me!"

"Please, hear me out! I'm in danger!"

"Help!"...

Please...

Anyone?...

I'll do anything...!

"She's lying-" I began to say, but I was was interrupted by a swirling ball of fire. "LOOKOUT!" Flare screamed. "..." Somehow we didn't get hurt. "S-Sensei...?" Aurora said. "...Don't... Worry about me..." He said. Falling to the ground. "SENSEI!!!" Kyoko screamed as she fell to her knees and cried. "W-why... Would someone do this..." I began to say. "T-thank you..." Sensei mouthed. I stood up. "Hey! Where are you going?!" Crystal said to me. "..." I said. "HEY! SENSEI IS REALLY HURT! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?!-", "CRYSTAL!" I heard a shout. It was Aurora. "He's the one that looked up to Sensei the most. So shut it!" She boomed. "...s-sorry..." She said turning back around. I looked at shadow and took her with me. To her secret hideout. "No, thank you..." I said.

Shadow's POV:

I had heard screaming and crying.

Was... Everything okay...?