40: Varian and Minori V.S. Shinshi and Kyoko!

Shinshi's POV:

"Well, Well! Look at this." The shiny Umbreon said. "A Double battle, eh? This'll be fun..." The Mew said. "Kyoko, promise me something..." I said. "Yes?" She asked. "Don't get hurt too badly, alright?" I asked, smiling. "Got it." She said, smiling back. "I am Minori, a double agent." The shiny Umbreon said. "I am Varian, An agent as well." The new said. "Prepare yourselves for what's to come!" They shouted. "Shinshi?" Kyoko asked me. "Yes?" I replied. "I'll take the Umbreon, you take the Mew." She said. "Good idea! Let's go!" I shouted. "Heh. Nice try." The Mew dodged my attacks, one after another. "Tch... Steel wing!" I said, actually hitting him. "I can tell by the look in your eyes. You're tough..." Varian said. "...But, very predictable!" He used the move psychic, which I'll admit, hit me hard. "That's a dirty trick... I said. The move psychic messes with your head, causing you to feel lightheaded, and woozy.

Kyoko's POV:

"YAH!" I said, trying to kick her. "You're quite slow..." Minori smirked. "Dazzling gleam!" I shouted, and a blinding light appeared around me. "Protect." She protected herself?! "Thats very cowardice!" I said. "It was quite neccesary." She said, disappearing. 'Crap! Where'd she go?!' I thought to myself. "Faint attack!" She kicked my back. "Tch... That didn't hurt at all!" I said. "Dazzling gleam!!" I shouted. It actually hit her, and took almost all of her health. "Dazzling--", "SUCKER PUNCH!!!", "Kya!" I fell. "Crap!"

~Flashback~

"Kyoko?" Sensei asked me. "Yes?" I asked. (I was five at the time) "Remember, if the going gets tough, keep fighting. And if someone knocks you down, Get back up, and push them down. To show them what it feels like." He said. "Hm... Okay! I'll remember! I promise!" I said, hugging him. "That's my girl." He said, smiling.

~Flashback end~

"I'll never forget..." I said, pushing her over. "Ah! Hey!" She said, growling. "If someone pushes you down..." I continued. "PUSH THEM RIGHT BACK!!" I said, stomping on her chest. She coughed. "W-what...?!" She said, suprised. "DAZZLING GLEAM!!!", "AAAAAAH!" She screamed, and fainted. "How does it feel?" I asked, falling to my knees, tears streaming down my face.

Shinshi's POV:

"AND FINALLY! THAT!" I said, finishing up the beat down I gave Varian. "I've gotta admit, you're strong, but I'm stronger." I said. "Nice!" Kyoko ran over to me, giving me a high five. "You were awesome." I said, smiling.