3: The Heroes The Villan

"What?" I asked. "You just need to think about your power, focus, and unleash ok?" She said. "Kyaaa!!! IM GONNA BEAT YOU!!" Kyoko yelled. "Yeah, ok. ID LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!" A guy yelled. "DRAGON BREATH!" Aurora yelled, as blue and pink flames shot out of her mouth. "I missed?" She asked, floating in the sky. "Ice beam!" Crystal shouted as a beam of ice shot out of her hand. "You really expect that to hurt?!" The Braxien yelled at us. It was an odd color, different than the normal red, yellow, and black. This Braxien was silver and red. "Sucker Punch" shadow was suddenly right behind the Braxien. She was quick- No, she was flat out fast. "BOOOOONK!" She shouted. He went flying and landed face first into the sand. "Tch... Bitch!" He yelled. "He got back up and pulled the magic wand out of his tail, and created a brilliant orange fireball. "Oh! Now who's this?" He said, and pointed the fireball at me. Shit. I never expected my life to end this way... Did I? I guess my 20 years of life are coming to an unexpected end. "Look out!" Someone pushed me out of the way! "Wha...?" I said as we both dodged the fireball. I noticed that it was Crystal. "Phew... You okay?" She asked. "Yeah. What about you?" I asked. "Yeah! I'm fine!" She said getting off of me. "Anyways. It looks like the fireball was both an attack, and cover for Martin to escape." Shadow and Kyoko walked up to us. "Hm... Where's...?-AH!" Kyoko shouted as Aurora lightly tackled her from midair. "HAHA GOTCHA!" She said laughing. "Haha!" Kyoko and Aurora laughed. "I feel like we shouldn't tell Sen about what happened, yet I also feel like we should..." Shadow said. "Why?" I asked. "Because sometimes, he'll know what happened. Even if he wasn't there!" She said. "Wow." I said.
The base...
"Sensei! We're back!" Aurora yelled. "How did the fight with Martin go?" He asked. "See?" Shadow said to me. "Sensei? I have a question." Kyoko said. "Yes?" He replied. "Since... Wait, what's his name?" Kyoko began to say. "I'm Keita." I said. "Oh! Okay! Since Keita doesn't know how to use his powers, who will teach him?" She finished. "Hm... Good question." He said, Sitting down. "Should we have him pick?" Aurora asked. "How about you all get some rest, and then we'll decide." Sensei said. "Okay." They all said. "Follow me, Keita." Sensei said. He led me to a... Guest room. "This will be your room. It's small, but it will work." He said. "Thank you for your hospitality, Sensei." I said. "I'd like to talk to you in the morning, about your incident of becoming a Pokemon." Sensei said. "Sure." I said as he walked out of the guest room- no, my room. I decided to take a look at myself in the mirror(as there happened to be one in my room). I had short lime green hair with streaks of bright yellow. "Wow..." I said quietly to myself. "I look similar to my human form." I said again. "Sigh..." I heaved a sigh as I plopped on the makeshift mattress. It was... Actually quite comfortable. After a few minutes I fell asleep.
             • • • • •
"...Keita..."
It was another dream...
"...We- No, I need your help..."
'We'?
"...Find me and save me..."
"I'm counting on you..."
The dream faded...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everybody! :3 I decided to make longer chapters, because I thought you guys would like that! Thanks guys!
Oh! Shout out to:
marttinpalomo
As shiny evil Braxien(Martin)
Bye! :3