28: Planning

Keita's POV:

"Look, I know that you are very upset, but you have to move on-" I began to say. "THATS WHAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THIS WHOLE TIME!" She yelled. "...I know." I said. "I just don't get why everything bad happens to me..." She calmed down. "Bad luck follows me wherever I go..." She said. "If you do the right thing... Then good things will happen to you. Cmon, cheer up will you?" I asked. "Sigh... As long as everyone else does." She said. "Alright then." I said.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Alright everyone, we need an attack plan to get them back for what they've done." I said. "What about a surprise attack, like they did to us?" Shadow asked. "That won't work. Because they're probably expecting a surprise attack, or an attack in general." I replied. "Good point." Shinshi said. "Then why are we planning an attack in the first place?" Flare asked. "Because, this is revenge." I said. "Isn't revenge a bad thing?" Kyoko asked. "Yes, in some cases." I said. "If they are expecting an attack, then how will this work?" Crystal asked. "I can attack them from the sky!" Aurora said. "No. We need a better idea." I said. "Well, we're out of ideas." Shadow replied. "Let's leave it be for now, and do our own thing." She continued. "Okay." I said with sigh. "I wanna go for a walk." She said. "Have fun." I said as she walked off.

Shadow's POV:

"Sigh..." I said walking down the path. "What is he thinking?! We can't possibly launch an attack right after they did!" I said to myself. "He can be so stupid sometimes... But, that's okay..." I said, smiling. 'Cause he's... NOPE! Shadow? Stay calm!' I said to myself, shaking my head around. "Lalaladeda!~" I heard humming. "You've been humming that tune ever since we left the village." I heard a familiar voice...

Luna?