19: A Chance?

Crystal's POV:

"That's weird... She was just in there. I was going to thank her." Shinshi said sitting back down. While he was looking, he blushed a bit! And guess who saw it? This girl. "I'll find her." I said. "KYOKO!" I whisper yelled. "WHAT!" She whisper yelled back. "Why are you so happy?" She said. "He was looking for you, and he didn't find you. So he said oh well, and he blushed!!!" I said. "WAAAAT!?!?!" She whisper yelled. "You're lying." She said. "Would I ever lie?" I asked.

Kyoko's POV:

I couldn't believe it. Crystal was very truthful. "YAAAAY!!!" I shouted as I hugged her. "Haha! He likes you! He likes you!" She said. "Hurry up! Go sit down! He is sitting in the seat next to yours!" She continued. "In the empty one?" I asked. Crystal face palmed. "No, he's sitting on someone. Of course he's sitting in the empty one!!" She said. "Yes!" I said giving her a high five.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Wow, my cooking is actually pretty decent." I said as I took another bite. "You're just now realizing that it's amazing?" Keita asked me. "Yeah!" I said laughing. "Wow..." Shadow said slow clapping. "Heh." Keita laughed. "So... You're a shiny, huh." Flare said. Shadow slowly started to raise her hand, with her middle finger up. "Nuh-uh." Keita said pushing her hand down slowly. "Yeah!" I responded. "Cool!" I wonder how many shiny Pokemon are out there..." She said. "Actually, there's quite a few." Shinshi said. "Really?" Shadow asked with a mouth full. "Shinshi is correct." Sensei said. "Yeah." Crystal and Aurora both said at the same time.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Laladeda..." I hummed as I picked up everyone's plates. "Uh... Kyoko, was it?" I heard Shinshi's voice. I turned around to face him. "Ah!- oops! Yes, need something?" I asked, almost dropping the stack of plates that I was holding in one hand. "I wanted to thank you for the food. I couldn't earlier because you had vanished." He said. "No problem!" I said walking into the kitchen. I was blushing. 'Keep calm Kyoko! Don't let him see you blush!' I thought. "Uh... Are you ok?" He asked following me. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "Because you're face is really red." He said. 'CRAAAAAP HE SAAAAW!!!!' I thought.